F1 2019 Is it possible to mod Butler or Weber's helmet the same way you can mod your own?

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)
One driver (the player) with a completely out-of-place helmet is bad enough already, but 3 is a bit too much, so I want to try and apply some of the current helmet mods to them. Is that possible? If so, what do you need to modify to change their helmet instead of yours?

One driver (the player) with a completely out-of-place helmet is bad enough already, but 3 is a bit too much, so I want to try and apply some of the current helmet mods to them. Is that possible? If so, what do you need to modify to change their helmet instead of yours?
Butler's helmet is in it's own separate file which you can mod just fine by installing any career helmet mod (career helmet because the model is different) but Weber's is a gen helmet, which means it's tough to mod because it's using the RGB feature. You can still edit it but the colours are limited

Butler's helmet is in it's own separate file which you can mod just fine by installing any career helmet mod (career helmet because the model is different) but Weber's is a gen helmet, which means it's tough to mod because it's using the RGB feature. You can still edit it but the colours are limited
Wow. I expected both to use the RGB feature (and was hoping neither would). Having one of them use it and the other one not is... peculiar, to say the least. And by that I mean it's the usual needless bit of inconsistency from Codemasters.

Is it possible to at least change the colors of Weber's helmet to make the process similar to modding your own helmet (with the whole 'changing your colors to very specific ones' bit and everything)?

Wow. I expected both to use the RGB feature (and was hoping neither would). Having one of them use it and the other one not is... peculiar, to say the least. And by that I mean it's the usual needless bit of inconsistency from Codemasters.

Is it possible to at least change the colors of Weber's helmet to make the process similar to modding your own helmet (with the whole 'changing your colors to very specific ones' bit and everything)?
no it's not possible to change the colours it uses by default (as far as I know). I believe his helmet is gen_3. I think you can use black and white with it normally though as they aren't RGB editable but you'll need to experiment with those

At first, I thought you want to add an "idiot" word on butler's helmet or something :D
Yeah, their helmets are weird and out of place when you see them in their cars/suits. please inform us if you find a way:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%