Is it possible to get add on tracks/cars without CM/CSP?

I'm doing a clean re-install of the game and I have all of the DLC's. I started up the original game and sort of missed that introduction lol..
So I was thinking can I just play the vanilla game and add cars/tracks manually?
I don't care about real world weather. It seems like
I don't care about night races at this time because, well, I don't think I'll be running 24 hour races.
The vanilla game looks pretty good and is easy on my system. I don't need special shadows/filters, etc..

I do like the menu items of CM and how it is organized, but in the end I just want to race a championship. I will do all of my races with some pre-set weather, maybe cold, maybe hot, but I don't want to race in the rain anyway.

I don't care about pretty screenshots..

For all of these reasons I started thinking.. why not just stay with the Vanilla game?
Can I still get tracks/cars?
Will I be limited with online play?

Jeff

I'm doing a clean re-install of the game and I have all of the DLC's. I started up the original game and sort of missed that introduction lol..
So I was thinking can I just play the vanilla game and add cars/tracks manually?
I don't care about real world weather. It seems like
I don't care about night races at this time because, well, I don't think I'll be running 24 hour races.
The vanilla game looks pretty good and is easy on my system. I don't need special shadows/filters, etc..

I do like the menu items of CM and how it is organized, but in the end I just want to race a championship. I will do all of my races with some pre-set weather, maybe cold, maybe hot, but I don't want to race in the rain anyway.

I don't care about pretty screenshots..

For all of these reasons I started thinking.. why not just stay with the Vanilla game?
Can I still get tracks/cars?
Will I be limited with online play?

Jeff
Yes, just install them manually to the correct folders. Some mods might need CSP though, but there’s lots of mods that work fine with vanilla AC.

CM doesn’t alter the way the game looks though, just a much more efficient and quicker launcher... Going back to the stock one would be like removing the power windows on your car and putting a manual crank back in.

Yes, just install them manually to the correct folders. Some mods might need CSP though, but there’s lots of mods that work fine with vanilla AC.

CM doesn’t alter the way the game looks though, just a much more efficient and quicker launcher... Going back to the stock one would be like removing the power windows on your car and putting a manual crank back in.

Iol good analogy. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years