Is it just me or AC public MP is dead?

I dont know if its my time zone and the hours I play.. but public servers are pretty much dead..
there is a bunch of servers with pre-registered players that are never there and you get tricked into playing empty servers with cars sitting in the pits.. it SUCKS
maybe its time to get that league rolling? even the club races are low in grid numbers...

back to SP race weekend!

I agree.. I like MP more for leagues or to play with friends.. but thats not always possible... at least we have race weekend SP ;) ... i just like the unpredictability that comes with MP racing.
racing the AI can get .. not boring.. but non-exciting some times? some rush i get playing against other humans

Booking is stopping me from playing at least in the euro time zone because i cant get home in time to book.If the joining was more traditional i could make it home from work sometimes and join in even if it's last minute.PDT is to late for me being on the east coast so that's a midnight start,to late for work nights.So one more guy that could be on the grids for some races is left out due to one reason or another.

I just finished spending 3 hours of trying to find a public server that has more than 4 real racers joining a race.
After a long days work and when I get home to unwind.
At this point I don't care if I race against another shopping cart. When i finally find a public server that has more than 5 racers i get excited and join the race just to see 10 Bot cars parked on the side doing nothing. I am getting tired of waiting for normal random public server races that has more than 3 ready drivers. I wish I could somehow contribute to Kunos making this game better but please make the MP more real time and interactive and get the BOT cars and fake drivers out

I just finished spending 3 hours of trying to find a public server that has more than 4 real racers joining a race.
After a long days work and when I get home to unwind.
At this point I don't care if I race against another shopping cart. When i finally find a public server that has more than 5 racers i get excited and join the race just to see 10 Bot cars parked on the side doing nothing. I am getting tired of waiting for normal random public server races that has more than 3 ready drivers. I wish I could somehow contribute to Kunos making this game better but please make the MP more real time and interactive and get the BOT cars and fake drivers out

Hello

Hi Chris
I know what you mean. I can just imagine how all these organized races give you exactly what you sign up for and every race turns into an epic story which helps me fall asleep after a long day..
Between my job and my new 3 month old future F1 Race car driver son, I can't commit to these scheduled races. I just want to be able to turn on my PC and see at least 2 or 3 more tracks with at least 5 ready drivers to go at any time and moment.. 24/7

and one more thing. I know everyone keeps talking about random public servers and how some drivers are crashing here and there into others.. from my experience so far every public server or I should say every AC player that I met online has been a true sport and race like gentlemen.
Chris how do I get a password from u guys to join one of these races??

The Booking really needs to be addressed.

This so much. I enjoyed the GT3 race tonight but I want to race more than once a week. That is not an option in USA East Coast 930pm-10pm when I finish work, dinner, and finish watching some sports (was Hockey, now Baseball etc...)

Quick Join needs to happen so if I get me and a few buddies together and we are practicing for a while and enough join to race we can actually race.

Hi Chris
I know what you mean. I can just imagine how all these organized races give you exactly what you sign up for and every race turns into an epic story which helps me fall asleep after a long day..
Between my job and my new 3 month old future F1 Race car driver son, I can't commit to these scheduled races. I just want to be able to turn on my PC and see at least 2 or 3 more tracks with at least 5 ready drivers to go at any time and moment.. 24/7

and one more thing. I know everyone keeps talking about random public servers and how some drivers are crashing here and there into others.. from my experience so far every public server or I should say every AC player that I met online has been a true sport and race like gentlemen.
Chris how do I get a password from u guys to join one of these races??
You need to apply for a license before you can race in our clubs.
It's free, easy and once you're in you'll have a buffet of organized races to choose from.

While not dead per se, it is wearing thin these days, even for us in European time zone.
Those prebooked server are the current plague of the booking system but it doesnt take too long to learn their names and just avoid them!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 96 13.9%