F1 2015 Is it just me having problems to accelerate?

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi there, I just purchased the game and set up everything and I tried some races but no matter which car I take, I get passed by all other cars ! When accelerating, it feels like I drive in mud or something! Is there some problem with the throttle settings or something?

Edit: whoops, I noticed there are some others having the problem too :/ no fix yet, huh

I guess this says everything.

My online experience: race took 5 minutes to load after everyone confirmed. Race starts. Blue flag, yellow flag, green, blue, warning and quit.

Awesome game. The title of this thread should be: F1 2015 Bug thread

mod edit: Please upload to Racetube and link to the video please

Last edited by a moderator:
Not aimed at you specifically @F1RacingGame, but you have reminded me to tighten up.

Now this game is released, all members should upload your videos to Racetube please.

Initially we were all short of any videos capturing game play, so we could get an idea what this game looks like. So I allowed some videos and was a bit flexible with the rules.

There's no problem with short informational videos posted in the forum, made to make a particular point or highlight a bug. However if you want to post review by some random guy off the internet, or your own race videos, please stick to Racetube only.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 206 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%