Is ISI/rFactor2 team associated with "Moneybookers"?

Thirty minutes after I purchased rFactor I received an email from moneybookers.com
Mind you the actual rFactor2 game window I received an invoice/order number but it also said that a license has not been yet issued to me.

As mentioned above thirty minutes later I received the email from the email addy mentioned above.
requesting me to verify who I am. Here is part of the email.

I have absolutely no issues with my bank account.

I am not feeling this email at all because it simply is not associating my activity with my rFactor2 purchase.
What prompted me to post this was the timing of the email. The email was sent to me 30 min after I purchased the game so I thought maybe the service ISI is using for Credit card transactions is having a problem with my card.

"In order to become a fully verified customer and have your Skrill (Moneybookers) account unrestricted, we hereby kindly ask you to send us a copy of the following documentation and information:

1) A full colour copy of a valid, official identification document; such as your international passport (double page), national identity card or drivers licence (front and back), a copy is required to verify your identity.
2) A copy of a paper utility bill (Gas Bill/Electricity Bill) or bank statement issued in the last three months clearly displaying your name and address that has been received at the registered postal address detailed on your Skrill (Moneybookers) account, this is required to verify your address.

Please make sure all four corners of the above requested documents are clearly visible and that the documents have not been altered in any form or way. Electronically issued documents and Mobile phone bills will not be accepted."

I have used Moneybookers as well. Have a validated account, but validation went through mobile phone. They send me an text message with a specific code in it, and I need to enter that code within a few minutes on the site.

That's the way they normally use the verification. I have not seen anything like this before from them, and I use Moneybookers for quite some time now.

I would forward the email you received to them again. Not via a reply, but via the contact function on their website, and ask what this is all about. I would NOT just send my data to them.....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back