Is GTR Evolution worth getting?

For me personally it's the best one in the Race series.
It's got the Nordschleife and the best full field of GT1 cars.
It's also got the best and most powerfull production cars.

I own all expansions of Race but I find myself using the cars (and Nordschleife) of evolution the most.
Just my opinion.

Basically the community expects that everyone has Evo, it is that important. Thankfully, SimBin pricing is about in the right margins, Evo is cheap and has a lot of content. Of course it is too late now but just in case someone reads this post that has not got Race series yet, i recommend buying the Evo bundle. For a racing game, it is unrivalled package.

Expansions to consider in order of importance (personal opinion based on the lobby server list): RaceON, STCC, Retro, GT Power, STCC2 and WTCC10. Plus don't forget to grab those free expansions, Formula RaceRoom everyoneand Crown Plaza. http://www.raceroom.net/games/race-07-formula-raceroom/ RR is also expected for everyone to have, it has Hockenheim in it..

Can you guys tell me wich cars (if any) in GTR Evo Expansion have H-Box gears. I like to drive as close as reality and i love to drive with H-Box (G27) ... so to me it will be important to know that before buying this expansion.

Can you guys tell me wich cars (if any) in GTR Evo Expansion have H-Box gears. I like to drive as close as reality and i love to drive with H-Box (G27) ... so to me it will be important to know that before buying this expansion.

Reminds me of the Head Opener Add on for Race and RTR!

I think GTR Evo is worth getting but I do think its over priced, considering the Race Expansions and that GTR3 will (hopefully) be arriving.

From Raceroom content is :
The Tracks

• Nürburgring Nordschleife
  • Nürburgring GP
  • Nürburgring Endurance Layout

The Cars

• GT Pro
  • Aston Martin DBR9
  • Audi R8 GT Concept
  • Corvette C5-R
  • Corvette C6.R
  • Dodge Viper GTS-R
  • Gumpert Apollo GT
  • Koenigsegg CCGT
  • Lister Storm
  • Saleen S7-R
  • GT Sport
  • BMW M3 GTR
  • Corvette C6 GT2
  • Marcos MarcoRelly GTS
  • Mosler MT900R
  • SEAT Toledo GT
  • Spyker C8 Spyder GT2R
  • SunRed SR21
  • GT Club
  • Aston Martin DBRS9
  • BMW Z4 GTR
  • Dodge Viper Competition Coupe
  • Gillet Vertigo Streiff
  • SEAT Cupra GT
  • Production Class
  • Audi R8
  • Dodge Viper SRT-10
  • Gumpert Apollo
  • Koenigsegg CCX
  • WTCC Extreme Class
  • Seat Leon Extreme
  • BMW 320 Extreme
  • Chevrolet Lacetti Extreme
  • Alfa Romeo 156 Extreme

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! The cars are awesome there are great mods available which offer more cars and Nordschleife!! If you can race on Nordy you can race anywhere it is the pinnacle track. All roads lead to EVO until GTR 3 that is.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back