Is Fat-Alfie working on new tracks?

Before I started downloading mods, 99% of my time with Assetto Corsa was spent in Nordschleife Tourist. When I found out the tracks by Fat-Alfie, now they have become my favorite. Deutschlandring is amazing, so beautiful with so many different kind of bends, fast and slow sections and with great performance. Same can be said about Feldbergring, which is also absolutelly awesome. Fonteny is impressive too, especially considering it's incredibly long, with the only problem of the lack of collision of many objetcs outside the track, such as trees. Do you know if this modder is currently working on new tracks inspired in old circuits or based on open roads?

Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_battenbergring_6-1-121-9-2-16.jpg

Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_battenbergring_6-1-121-9-2-56.jpg

Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_battenbergring_6-1-121-9-3-25.jpg

Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_battenbergring_6-1-121-9-5-33.jpg

Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_battenbergring_6-1-121-9-6-14.jpg

Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_battenbergring_6-1-121-9-6-51.jpg

Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_battenbergring_6-1-121-9-7-32.jpg

Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_battenbergring_6-1-121-9-9-41.jpg

Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_battenbergring_6-1-121-9-10-0.jpg

Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_battenbergring_6-1-121-9-10-43.jpg

Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_battenbergring_6-1-121-9-11-28.jpg

Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_battenbergring_6-1-121-9-12-52.jpg

Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_battenbergring_6-1-121-9-13-20.jpg

Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_battenbergring_6-1-121-9-14-23.jpg

Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_battenbergring_6-1-121-9-16-20.jpg

:confused: Oh dear!!! This is looking so stunning!

I bite on my lips not to ask the popular question now. I just intended to generate a few wet pants in the community when asking for some shots. Now I bet it was a success. :p

Last edited:
Thank you very much Fat-Alfie for your great Work...!!
Your Track´s are by far the best looking in VR, and absolute great FFB from the Roadsurface.
Can´t wait to drive on your Battenbergring :)
Can you tell us something about the release date?

Thanks you; I am glad that you enjoy them :)

I do spend a lot of time on the road surface, I must admit. As my tracks are historical there is rarely accurate terrain data available for them (sometimes the roads just don't exist anymore), so where other great modders pride themselves on the accuracy of their tracks (when they use modern LiDAR), I try to make up for my lack of accuracy with feel and environment.

I think that if one is recreating a modern / existing circuit then accuracy has to be key, otherwise what is the point? But when trying to recreate the atmosphere of a track that was used 50 or 60 years ago, and no longer exists, atmosphere and feel must take precedence.

As for Battenbergring, I was on schedule to get it finished by Christmas, but unfortunately I became distracted by the old Mugello road circuit, and again, this week, by my Bremgarten circuit. I just have to follow my interest - these tracks take so many hours to make, it's really hard to put the effort in when your heart isn't in it.

I think maybe another week or two on Bremgarten and then I'll feel more like completing Battenbergring. Sorry for the delay, though :(

Thank´s for your Reply!
I just watched a Video on YT of an compairson of your Feldbergring vs. the Original/actual circuit(street)...and now im even more inpressed of your work- every corner fits exactly :cool:

Im all into Immersion (sim-rig/VR), and the Level of the Details of your Tracks and FFB is insane!
For example the leafs and dirt in some corners- just amazing work..!!

Im really looking forward to race your new Track´s- please keep that great work on! :)

Also i want to "spend you a beer" ( give you a little honor for your amazing work )
you got paypal or somethink?

...and sorry for my bad english.
greetings from Germany.

There's a PayPal link at he end of the first post for each of my tracks, but please don't feel obligated :)

etc

or
donate.png

Btw, greetings from England; you Germany guys have the best roads!! :inlove:

There's a PayPal link at he end of the first post for each of my tracks, but please don't feel obligated :)

etc

or
View attachment 436824

Btw, greetings from England; you Germany guys have the best roads!! :inlove:

Sended you "beermoney" for your great work ;-)

:) yes, we really have great Tracks here. But also Fonteny is like the street that i drive, to visit my Friend.
Greetings ManicManzen

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing