Is Fat-Alfie working on new tracks?

Before I started downloading mods, 99% of my time with Assetto Corsa was spent in Nordschleife Tourist. When I found out the tracks by Fat-Alfie, now they have become my favorite. Deutschlandring is amazing, so beautiful with so many different kind of bends, fast and slow sections and with great performance. Same can be said about Feldbergring, which is also absolutelly awesome. Fonteny is impressive too, especially considering it's incredibly long, with the only problem of the lack of collision of many objetcs outside the track, such as trees. Do you know if this modder is currently working on new tracks inspired in old circuits or based on open roads?

Ah Fat Alfie Tracks !!! Beautiful, Breath Taking, Exhilarating & Stunning, many more superlatives could be used to describe but driving in AC on these masterpieces of craft & artwork is an incredible experience.

I just upgraded to the Pimax Crystal VR headset and wanted to pop in to say Huge Thank You to King Alfie The Fat :D you are the bomb my friend, simply incredible how much detail and love you pasted into these hand made masterpieces ! :thumbsup:

May you Live Long & Prosper ;)

ps. May I dare to enquire, is Solitude still far away on the horizon ?
Thanks for the kind words :) I'm still running an Odyssey+ which I get a huge amount of enjoyment out of - I can't even begin to imagine what the latest HMDs are like to use :inlove:

As for Solitude, yes, it is still on the (very distant) horizon, but I have no idea when I will find time to work on it - sorry :unsure:

Last edited:
Solitude, in your own sweet time Alfie ! :) Yes it is indeed a surreal experience in VR as the tracks come to life in a startling way. I was on the Reverb G2 which I think similar to Odyssey and then went to PIMAX 8KX which was amazing but now, with the Crystal and a PPD (pixels per degree) of 35 at dual 2880 x 2880 mini-led screens, it is mind blowing how clear & detailed everything now looks in Race & Flight sims. Only minus was I had to upgrade my PC to do the Crystal justice, out with the 5900X & 3090 and onto new AMD5 motherboard + 7800X3D + 7800XTX, thankfully some awesome sales at the moment but the bank account still bit hurting.

Between your tracks & Sergio's (Loro) I hardly ever visit any other tracks as they are too good !!! :geek: Muchos Gracias Amigo

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back