Is converting GSCE tracks to AMS possible?

ThatRacingGuy

I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened
Hi all.

I've been testing our almost released BTCC 2015/16 mod for quite a while now..

But i wanted to try them on some actual British Circuits like @Patrick Giranthon 's Croft.

But when i converted it to AMS And went to load up the tracks so much errors about the Cloudmesh or something popped up... Is this normal? and is there a way to fix it?

Thanks

Extract folder "BolognaHistoric " to GameData \ Locations .

I made a mistake in the ReadMe, sorry for that. You probably will have the track extracted to GameData. You will find it there, just place it in Locations folder.

Some fun at Mills Metro Park at 06:00h:
implemented AMS sky.

Screenshot.jpg

Hmmm great work! While we're on the subject of RF tracks does anyone have a working copy of Willow Springs? It got made, released, but I've found a copy but when I got to unzip it in winrar the folder appears blue (which obviously means something isn't right) and then when I extracted it to RF it never appeared in menu. I converted it to SCE but got the same issue...also @hummer444 I've already put Bologna in locations folder but it still never showed up!

Same here. There is no scn file in the track folder. I cant set any masfile changes. (commmapsgsc.mas) ?

Yes, there is..other members don't have this issue. I checked the RAR-file to be sure and it's really there.

I made some screens to clarify:

RAR-file: extract folder "BolognaHistoric" to .../ GameData / Locations

rar.jpg

When extracted you will see this structure:

rar1.jpg

rar2.jpg

Hope this helps.

Yes, there is..other members don't have this issue. I checked the RAR-file to be sure and it's really there.

I made some screens to clarify:

RAR-file: extract folder "BolognaHistoric" to .../ GameData / Locations

View attachment 134287

When extracted you will see this structure:

View attachment 134288

View attachment 134289

Hope this helps.
Yeah I don't have that file - I've not downloaded a file with bologna in it so I don't have it. Once I'm back online I'll pm you about this

I have the Bologna that @hummer444 updated and its working fine in AMS. I did have to download the zip file twice as that upload service is quite not good. Be sure that the zip is 424MB.

Or you can copy your SCE Bologna to AMS and simply update 2 lines in the scn file and it works perfect.
Change this:
MASFile=SkyEuroLowHaze.MAS
MASFile=CloudsLight.MAS
To this:
MASFile=CloudsDefault.MAS
MASFile=SkyNorth.MAS

Cheers! :cool:

Last edited:
Wow for some reason I didn't get any alerts anymore for this thread.
Anyway!
Did you guys manage to "convert" Mills Metro Park to AMS?:)
I didn't have the time to try to do it myself, so...:cry:

Yes, but it's not up to Reiza/AMS standards for: realroad/ racingline/ trees/ grass and gravel etc etc.
Track will receive these updates..but don't expect a quick release, will take some time /weeks...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 149 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%