Is ATS a good choice for someone learning how to drive on U.S. roads

I need to acclimate my brain to driving on right side of the road as I spend most of my time driving on the left side, England style. Are the traffic lights in ATS fully functional? Is there a free drive mode cab only, no trailer ?

Thanx!

If you buy your own truck you may free roam as much as you like. I'm not familiar with how U.S. traffic lights are supposed to function (and from my understanding there might be slight variations between states), but in my experience SCS usually tends to try and make the traffic regulations very close to the real thing. Same with ETS2 btw, where you have right hand traffic except in U.K.

If you buy your own truck you may free roam as much as you like. I'm not familiar with how U.S. traffic lights are supposed to function (and from my understanding there might be slight variations between states), but in my experience SCS usually tends to try and make the traffic regulations very close to the real thing. Same with ETS2 btw, where you have right hand traffic except in U.K.

Thanx!

I purposely started ETS2 in UK just for the extra challenge of RHD traffic. I caught on quick.

You're in Japan, correct? I bet you will have no problem driving in the US.

I've not noticed anything glaringly wrong in ATS.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%