Is Assetto Corsa worth buying?

Hello! I would like to learn from you, from the people who play Assetto Corsa, is the game worth buying?

I will play it in the summer (if I get it) and very rarely in the winter. Is a possible buy the right choice, or not?

Thanks for reading :)

At first I didn't enjoy it that much, only had a few quick goes. After a few months I tweaked graphic and wheel settings after searching in google. Now I love it! Honestly I'd pay double or triple for the enjoyment I've gotten out of it and I thoroughly look forward to new content from Kunos and the modders!

Google G2A or CDKeys that will take you to their stores.

If you werent aware, those are fairly shady sites to use.

Both of those are considered 'grey market' since they do not source the keys they sell from the developers or publishers of the games they sell. They sometimes resort to rather nefarious methods to obtain the keys they sell.

Specifically for G2A, there is an option at checkout that asks if you want to buy insurance on the key you purchased from them... in case it doesnt work.

Logically speaking, are you filled with confidence if a key seller wants you to buy insurance to guarantee the key you buy will work?

Oh, and if you buy that insurance... it was automatically recurring whether you shop there in the future or not. And this used to be how you would cancel it: https://imgur.com/gallery/PUwPC

Relating it to sim racing... G2A, CDKeys, Kinguin, etc. are about the same as a 'modder' stealing content from another game, doing a slight touch up, and then releasing it for another game while calling it their own.

Yes, some of those websites have cheaper games occasionally, but I would highly recommend sticking to an authorized retailer.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%