GT7 Is anyone going to be running events on GT7?

I'm interested in running a league sometime once GT7 is patched to allow the built-in broadcast system to work. I might try to pool players from multiple communities together (except GTP, **** them) rather than solely stick to RD but if this site proved to be where most signups originally came from, it would make sense for me to base the league community here primarily.

Last edited:
I doubt it, as I believe that majority of users on this website has been showing their hatred for Simcades which includes the Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport and Formula 1 series, plus they have been hating on gaming consoles in general as well, so it's their problem.

Edit: Seriously, what's wrong with those people? they're giving hardcore Sim Racing fans a very bad name, oh well all we can do is to avoid them plus this is not the right website for Simcades.

Last edited:
Broadcast feature on PS4 is fixed. Running and broadcasting a league of my own is something I would like to do, so I'll start putting out feelers to gauge preliminary interest and brainstorm what I can do to make the league unique in terms of racing.

In the interim, I was thinking of doing a throwback endurance race. It would be a Grand Valley 300 but that track wasn't on PD's priority list for whatever reason, so I'm thinking GT2 style Trial Mountain; 30 laps, PP limited road car race.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 68 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.8%