Is anyone actively creating rFactor F1 mods?

Was just wondering today, are there ANY rf1 formula 1 mods being actively created at the moment? Every mod I can find currently being created is for rf2, but many of us are sticking to rf1 currently just because it's much more complete than its beta successor, and will stay that way for a while still it seems.

I would really love, for example, F1 1995 and 1996 mods for rf1, but sadly it seems it won't ever be. :/

Was just wondering today, are there ANY rf1 formula 1 mods being actively created at the moment? Every mod I can find currently being created is for rf2, but many of us are sticking to rf1 currently just because it's much more complete than its beta successor, and will stay that way for a while still it seems.

I would really love, for example, F1 1995 and 1996 mods for rf1, but sadly it seems it won't ever be. :/

Yeah, I'd love to race in the FW18.

So I'm not the only one obsessed.. I have 67, 68, 70, 71, 75, 77, 79, 91, (plus Game Stock car f1 classic 85) all installed and in various states of perfecting them for offline play, but currently working on indy 2010. One day I might actually run an entire season without constantly exiting the game and amending another file :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back