F1 2012 IS AI Too Fast?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
In Quali its ok but in every race there will be a pack of 10 cars following me all the time and AI in front will go faster by 1Sec per sector.Iam good in Quali but in race just tough.

And in race my engine will fimues of smoke after 5-6 laps Iam I loosing power.
Iam playing in pro duffculty

hey the track guides are useless?
In every track guide the ride height will be 1-1 and suspention will be 11-11.
The camber settings will be -3.5and -2.50 and Toe will be 0.15.
This is buggy set up this make car go 4-5 sec faster.
Then what is actual set up you use in your carrer like in Malaysia or Australia or Yas Marina???

hey the track guides are useless?
In every track guide the ride height will be 1-1 and suspention will be 11-11.
The camber settings will be -3.5and -2.50 and Toe will be 0.15.
This is buggy set up this make car go 4-5 sec faster.
Then what is actual set up you use in your carrer like in Malaysia or Australia or Yas Marina???

Iam not a rich person like You SIR Sorry.
I have purchased a new Genuine copy now

I see. Well I can assure you I am not rich (I wish) and I actually work hard for a living. But I didn't realise that if you are poor it's OK to steal software? So you were a pirate and you stole but now you are OK, a good guy just wanting help? Have you stolen much software over the years? Any other games from the pirate bay?

I see. Well I can assure you I am not rich (I wish) and I actually work hard for a living. But I didn't realise that if you are poor it's OK to steal software? So you were a pirate and you stole but now you are OK, a good guy just wanting help? Have you stolen much software over the years? Any other games from the pirate bay?
Andy I know what you mean but as a Indian I know how much it costs to buy a game.
Here F1 2012 has 990/- Rs INR. On Average a Indian Family has Income of 15000/- INR and to spend 900 or 1000 rupees on just a game looks too much for them.
but that doesn't mean I encourage Pirating.
it was not fault his in some part. It was the Way most of India is.
In Some Bigger stores they sell the pirated games. People Doesn't know the difference between the Original one to the Pirated one. But in the Last year or so the People was changing and they are buying the original one instead of Pirated one's.
I too was a Victim of this kind of Problem I bought Fifa 07 in the Bigger store but only to find it was a Pirated one. Then i find ebay as my friend to buy new games.

I do understand that some countries flout the law on a large scale. (seen it first hand whilst in the Gulf) but anyone who purchases stolen and pirated software is funding terrorism at worst and criminals at best. People work hard to produce games, others work hard to buy them. I want a Ferrari but I can't afford it but I don't go out and steal one, so if someone in India want's a game and they can't afford it, then they don't buy it. But please don't try and tell me it's OK to buy pirated and stolen software just because it's expensive. It might be expensive in India due to the fact that you allow pirated software to be sold so easily? I do know for a fact that criminal enterprises are raking in money from these sales and if I had my way, nothing would be available in any country that openly allowed such blatant disrespect for other peoples property.

Not having a go at you personally but it seems that in India, software can be stolen and sold with impunity almost as easily as coca cola. The rule of law there, as seen lately on our TV's, seems to be non existent.

Dude don't make me start about money! Here this game costs 40EUR and the average salary is about 300EUR you do the math.

Average salary - 300 EUR? O.O Do we live in the same Bulgaria?! O.O

The minimum you can get in BG is around 150 EUR as far as I know. Most of the people don't get more than 200-250 imo. We're talking about EURO, not leva. :D

EDIT: Oh and by the way, when F1 2012 came out it was around 60 Euro for PC. Buying it through the internet was cheaper, yes. But we're talking about Bulgarian prices. :D

Well as long as you dont think the grass is greener in the UK when the border opens up to you guys later this year. There are not enough jobs anywhere. ;)

I do understand that some countries flout the law on a large scale. (seen it first hand whilst in the Gulf) but anyone who purchases stolen and pirated software is funding terrorism at worst and criminals at best. People work hard to produce games, others work hard to buy them. I want a Ferrari but I can't afford it but I don't go out and steal one, so if someone in India want's a game and they can't afford it, then they don't buy it. But please don't try and tell me it's OK to buy pirated and stolen software just because it's expensive. It might be expensive in India due to the fact that you allow pirated software to be sold so easily? I do know for a fact that criminal enterprises are raking in money from these sales and if I had my way, nothing would be available in any country that openly allowed such blatant disrespect for other peoples property.

Not having a go at you personally but it seems that in India, software can be stolen and sold with impunity almost as easily as coca cola. The rule of law there, as seen lately on our TV's, seems to be non existent.
I told you mate Here It will be like go for a Big Store and Pick a game it looks like a Official Game with original packing but it was a pirated one and only you realize that when you open it.
But The Way is like that in India. The Problem is People doesn't have enough knowledge to know the difference between original and pirated one.
I purchase 3 games every year Since 2010 (2 before that) those are Fifa, NFS and F1 series. I only afford them every year.
The Change is needed in people to get the Piracy Down.

Sorry thats how it works in India.If I ask my father he will say you already have pirated why do you want to wast 1000Rs for same game.
But F1 2012 is more enjoyable with all pathes. Normal people dont know that.

Be happy that I bought Legal Copy atleast now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back