Is AI going to be better or still same ?

Hi
I rate AC as a very good sim but as far as I know AC still dont have good AI and pitstops.So I have uninstalled the game so save space.I last played this game in Dec 2014.I am planing to install it again so can anyone help me out on what is improved ?

My rig
AMD FX-6300(6 core CPU)
AMD HD 6770
4GB RAM
G27

Thank You

AC is still missing pit stops in single player mode. The AI is so bad that I will only use AC for hot lapping or online racing. The sounds have improved. Especially for a lot of the cars (sauber c9, and McLaren p1). IMO the physics and feel of AC is second to none, but it isn't as fun to play as Project Cars because of some of the features you would come to expect from a race Sim. The AI in pcars is better but not as good as rfactor or game stock car which both have excellent AI IMO.

Happy racing!

Here is the changelog since v1.1 (dreampack release). http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/assetto-corsa-v1-1-released.21442/

Btw, you should definitely get the dreampack, even if the A.I and pitstops aren't improved much since last time you played. But the cars and nordschleife is worth more than an ordinary dlc. Currently Kunos is working on Multiplayer stuff, hoping A.I too, from the feedback we've given to them.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back