Is AC Ai broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, I ask this because I'm driving with AI setted to 100% and they still drive like noobs, they brake late, specially during chicanes, where it becomes a bump show, They bump you constantly, they try to send you off the track Another thing that pisses me off, they rarely can finish a race without someone causing a massive accident.
I'm using 9.13 version. Anyone else experiencing the same? I'll leave a video below to show you how my races usually go:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ai are pretty poor to say the least..
hopefully once they fix the multiplayer they can get to work on the rest of the stuff..

It is working progress so i do expect things not to work, or some work better than others..

but looking at what bits do work, it will be great once its all done that's for sure :)

Hello guys, I ask this because I'm driving with AI setted to 100% and they still drive like noobs, they brake late, specially during chicanes, where it becomes a bump show, They bump you constantly, they try to send you off the track Another thing that pisses me off, they rarely can finish a race without someone causing a massive accident.
I'm using 9.13 version. Anyone else experiencing the same? I'll leave a video below to show you how my races usually go:

You are using 9.13 version.
I dont feel like helping people with pirated copies :p

definitely agree with you Rupe, glad to know that at least I'm not the only one here noticing this. i'll still play this game no matter what, because Kunos really captured the essence of real driving feeling. so I might just stick up to solo laps. And yess, this game will kick some ass when it's finished, it already blows all the other sims out of the water. So it can only get better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 152 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%