rF2 Ironman: Howston G4 Mk IIIB @ Mountain Peak Oval - Mon 9th Feb

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
ironman-jpg.70565

Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM IRON
Car: Howston G4 Mk IIIB ==> click on the tuning box at the bottom of the car selection screen.
Track: Mountain Peak (OVAL Layout)
MOD:
via Server

Everything should be downloadable upon server login.

Weather: Dry
Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use : Normal
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Auto-clutch: Allowed

Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qually: 20:20 GMT 10 minutes
Warm up: 5 min
Race: 30 min
Start procedure: Formation lap with double file rolling start

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

Note: Your free RD license is valid until 1st March. Upgrade your account to Premium here.

1. Gijs van Elderen
  2. Yuri Kasdorp
  3. Matej Lakota *
  4. Tony Fuhs
  5. Lorin Miller
  6. Tapio Rinneaho
  7. Aleksi Kivelä
  8. April Dillon
  9. Frederic Schornstein
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. ....
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks Yuri, but sign me up with a little star, because it is a working day for me and I am not sure when I will be at home. I am hoping for the best ... because the best rF2 car ... :thumbsup:

Due to my work I can't race tonight :mad:
What a crappy job I have.

Please don't take the car N°18 with default skin, it's a Project-D skin and Tony have already one (a better version will come with a future update of the Howston) thank ;)

Ah bit of a bummer didnt know there was a new version of track and only joined with 3min to go in qualy and was a bit of the pace with default setup. Thanks to @Gijs van Elderen for sharing his nice setup. On the formation lap I realised I switched to my new rim where I havent "look left" and "look right" setup, which is quite useful in oval racing, but then it was green flag :D
Starting last me and April had a big incident ahead, but I managed to avoid it, but lost a lot of ground, but I was learning the car and getting faster and faster passing more and more cars and setting the fastest lap. Then I caught up to Yuri, but it was so hard to pass cleanly. Finally I had him lined up and he was a bit wide in the last turn, but he clipped the outside wall and his car crashed right into me :( Thanks to a few slip ups from Gijs I would have been within two seconds and given him a run for the flag. After that it was lonely and my front right got a beating in the massive spin after the contact. A lot of fun, but you have to be very patient passing drivers.

Ah bit of a bummer didnt know there was a new version of track and only joined with 3min to go in qualy and was a bit of the pace with default setup. Thanks to @Gijs van Elderen for sharing his nice setup. On the formation lap I realised I switched to my new rim where I havent "look left" and "look right" setup, which is quite useful in oval racing, but then it was green flag :D
Starting last me and April had a big incident ahead, but I managed to avoid it, but lost a lot of ground, but I was learning the car and getting faster and faster passing more and more cars and setting the fastest lap. Then I caught up to Yuri, but it was so hard to pass cleanly. Finally I had him lined up and he was a bit wide in the last turn, but he clipped the outside wall and his car crashed right into me :( Thanks to a few slip ups from Gijs I would have been within two seconds and given him a run for the flag. After that it was lonely and my front right got a beating in the massive spin after the contact. A lot of fun, but you have to be very patient passing drivers.
Sorry about that, I was pushing to keep Gijs in sight and you behind and my right front was overheating, close to 200 degrees and the outside wall came up to me really quick. Then I hit the wall which trew me right onto your part very sorry for that I had nowhere to go. I put more tire pressure in but I got a DQ for speeding in pits and not serving it, those laps fly past :p only found out about my tire pressure when it was too late and I had to have 1 cool down lap every 3 or so laps :(

Grats Gijs to unbelevable pace and all the others who passed me in the race :thumbsup:. I am really sorry to all oval fans, but this was the first ever race in my life where I just watched countdown timer on left side of the screen, when the race will be finally over :unsure:. Only excitement was a couple laps battle with April, but she was too fast (as Freddy and Yuri were) and I didn˙t offer her some serious "resistance". So ... probably I must learn how to enjoy oval races, because my pace in practice and qualy was good, but after ten minutes turning left, I simply lost my focus :).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 412 39.9%