rF2 Ironman @ Brianza 1966 - Wed 12th Nov

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I put a Base setup for the G4 (hardtop that is I always get G4 and G6 confused) in this commuinty setups folder.
Gearing is not done for a specific track but ARB, springs, dampers camber, caster, tyre pressures are done.
If it feels tricky, do a lap with defaults!
The next test I will do is increase in rear camber to see If I can get a more consistent oversteer.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vjuavxifqsofqo4/AADZWhE_mqF2diRz--m63hlra?dl=0

"The file you're looking for has been moved or deleted"

Damn!

did some laps yesterday, painted some walls too but when you get going into a rythem it's really really cool driving, here's 1 lap in the crazy G6, so whoever needed a TomTom here you go:

oh I see now, the G4 is stable, but also slower. Witch means it's basicly the pussy version of the G6 :p
I heard when you race in the G4 you'll get a free mangina XD
I have tested both now at Brianza.
I realised that in 10km there are 3 corners unless you count the Curve Grande.
I'm taking the mans version and I'm coming after you Yuri.

Need a tom tom to work out where the track goes as well ha ha

It confuses me too.
I worked out a little system:
Unless you are coming off the banked oval you need to be joining the banked oval.
Also on the positional indicator in the standard UI if you are 1/2 way you need to join the oval.

On another note, you gotta be impressed by the FFB here. I feel every join in the banked oval.

Guys it can't be that hard to see where the track is going, there's a massive rubbered line on the server witch shows you around

damm, i've missed this, i would really like to take part in this race but i've completely missed this thread, i have to be more carefull to check the race club next time, i really like these cars :thumbsup:

Just realised I've double booked myself, Im in the mini's this night on GSCE. To be fair I'm not enjoying rF2 online at the moment with the lag issues

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 216 14.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%