Apps iRadar - iRacing Proximity Indicator - SimHub Overlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi romainrob
I just tried the Iradar overlay. I tried it with AI in Iracing. Can‘t see any dots. Other overlays or dashboards are working. Do you know, if it should work with AI or only with real opponents?

Hi lifty,
I just tested with the AI and it worked after a lap.
Make sure to run a full valid lap. Simhub needs to have a recorded lap with the current car/track combo to compute the gaps.

romainrob updated iRadar - iRacing Proximity Indicator - SimHub Overlay with a new update entry:

1.1 - Compact version

- Added a compact version

kR0AduL.gif

View attachment 371415

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi romainrob,

I’m currently trying to install the proximity lights but I keep getting an error message saying it’s too large and I need to split it. The condensed version works great. I saw that it’s overrideable but how do you do that?

Thanks for the app and your time,
Justin

Hi romainrob,

I’m currently trying to install the proximity lights but I keep getting an error message saying it’s too large and I need to split it. The condensed version works great. I saw that it’s overrideable but how do you do that?

Thanks for the app and your time,
Justin
Hi Justin.
If you start a new layout with the too large overlay, it' will work.
But it won't let you add a too large overlay to an existing layout.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried starting from scratch, and while SimHub can see the overlay, the add button is greyed out. Any ideas on what to do?
Thanks again,
Justin
Yes. It won't let you add a too large one to an existing layout.
You have to start A new layout from the too large to trick it. Then add normal sized overlay to this layout.
1589167876817.png

This means that you can only have 1 too large per layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back