iracing's new site for private hosted leagues

Hi

If you haven't read it already in iracing press room, iracing launched a site to administer private leagues and get results published in inracingnews.com

A League of Your Own

Check-out iRacing.com's new public micro-site focused on private racing leagues.

Whether you want to be the czar of your own sim racing league or you just enjoy competing with a group of sim racing pals in a format of your collective choosing, iRacing has a league for you.

Want to be sim racing’s answer to Bill France or Bernie Ecclestone? iRacing has all the tools you need to form and administer a sim racing league, including dozens of cars and tracks as well as the flexibility to choose private or open sessions, mixed or single class racing and fixed or open setups with up to 60 cars at some tracks. iRacing even provides a starter kit designed to help you create a web site for your league.

Want to leave the administrative power and glory to someone else? There’s sure to be a league associated with iRacing that fits your skill and experience levels, not to mention your schedule.

Tournaments. Long term/advance scheduling. League-friendly prices. Coverage in inRacingNews. And, coming soon, heat races.

When it comes to private leagues,iRacing.com is in a league of its own."

Something to think about for upcoming leagues here at rd? :cool:

Maybe an email to the admins and get one of the entries removed.

I would suggest sticking with the RaceDepartment.com entry, as this then covers all bases for whatever leagues we are running, instead of adding individual league series.

Once a series ends, it would need to be removed from the list. By having RaceDepartment.com it can remain there all the time, without needing to be changed.

:D

I've been waiting for a reply from iRacing staff on whether we can post that up as news here as its buried away in the league section and not on the main site. $49 is a great deal for a years iRacing. I've also submitted an entry to the testimonials page which hopefully wil lget posted along with the site logo and a link back.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back