iRacing Videos

Just saw this on iracing forums.

Greg Hill

staff2.png

Club: Massachusetts
Testing revealed a couple of issues that need to be addressed prior to the release. It's looking like today won't be the day. Sorry guys!

Stabiz is a legend, his rFactor videos were always of the highest quality, he just has an eye for it. One question though, how does he enable what seems like a free cam like rFactor has? I have cycled through the cameras and none seem free.

Stabiz is a legend, his rFactor videos were always of the highest quality, he just has an eye for it. One question though, how does he enable what seems like a free cam like rFactor has? I have cycled through the cameras and none seem free.

Lee,

I'm guessing, but he's possibly edited the co-ordinates of some of the existing cameras in the replay mode, to give some different angles.

:D

Does anyone know if you can configure a button on the keyboard to cycle between cams in the replays without using the in game HUD?

What i mean is, i want to use only 2 cameras from the in game cameras. Can i set a key for each camera to cycle between them.

Battle for 1st

Still processing and 1080p should be available soon and the quality should improve. Will tidy up the vid late, too drunk right now as it spoils the vid keep bringing up the HUD. Me in the blue MX5 and Cem in the green.

Watch 1080p small screen for best pq

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back