• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

iRacing Set To Release Much Needed Road America Refresh

michelforest

500RPM
Mar 2, 2010
But no one can't deny that you need iRacing too to your racing sim-collection.
Actually, you don´t. I subscribed to iRacing for a short time but cancelled after two months. Way too expensive. Not only do you have to purchase a monthly subscription, but you have to spend a fortune for an interesting track and car selection. Not for me...

Raikku

250RPM
May 27, 2013
After you have everything, its not so expensive anymore... And if you've been member long, as me from 2009, costs spread across so many years that ie monthly its quite nothing.

Reactions: Kurupt CDN

Fucitol

75RPM
Premium
Jun 4, 2017
Great, a simple texture pack update.. Why is this front-page news worthy compared to what other studios are pumping out? I for one won't be renting any tracks on this service that are older than 3 years because it feels more and more dated compared to competitors.

Please consolidate iRacing news as you do with some other titles since there will actually be some interesting cars released released in the near future, this news falls in the category of necessary maintenance.

CreamyCornCob

250RPM
Oct 23, 2018
You all still paying through the nose for iRacing 'updates' and everything else? Even RA?
This was long ago when there were shadow issues and sky that were fixed (my fault).

The iRacing one looks flat and lifeless, thats a pay upgrade?:D
2nd laps a better view :whistling:

BrunoB

Too much Goebbels
Premium
Oct 10, 2011
The iRacing one looks flat and lifeless, thats a pay upgrade?
I dont agree that iRacing looks lifeless and flat but I agree that this Ferrari from AC looks good.

ByTheWay: Hehe extremely sexy downshift sound - but ok maybe a little exaggerated:D

LilSki

1000RPM
Jun 27, 2015
You all still paying through the nose for iRacing 'updates' and everything else? Even RA?
This was long ago when there were shadow issues and sky that were fixed (my fault).

The iRacing one looks flat and lifeless, thats a pay upgrade?:D
2nd laps a better view :whistling:
Someone needs to retire that version of Road America for AC ;)

favre

10RPM
Jul 13, 2018
it plays very well with the xbox controller, I've won several races!
Ps: it was not me who made the accident on the Spa track