iRacing Racing Club

There was one a while back, but the races became so poorly supported it eventually got kicked in the head.

Usual scenario. Loads of sign-ups when it was first announced, then races ended up with barely double figures on the grids as folks made one excuse after another why they were no-shows.

Best bet is to have a peek in the RD threads at the top of the RD iRacing forum page and also have a look in the RealSimRacing forums as at least they appear to have some races on the go at the moment.

the sad fact is that everybody owns different combos, so often people either did not own the car and/or track even though they would have wanted to participate. I once bought one track just to take part in one event of the last RD oval series only to find out that real life messed up my evening that night and I could not take part after all. Never used the track again, which really is a waste of money.
There are probably a couple of good leagues out there, browse the iRacing league pages. For me, the official open servers are fine atm.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back