iRacing & Porsche team up for $100000 esport comp.

No iRacing thread in the major sims listed, but lumped in with all the minor sims much farther down the page? No major mention of the new Porsche championship in the news? Is this an obvious bias against iRacing, and how long has this been going on?

No iRacing thread in the major sims listed, but lumped in with all the minor sims much farther down the page? No major mention of the new Porsche championship in the news? Is this an obvious bias against iRacing, and how long has this been going on?
I would think most websites generally cater to the majority rather than the minority. I can only imagine that, as i myself think, iRacing is seen as extremely expensive and possibly not used by the majority of people here?

Disclaimer;
I don't know, just thinking out loud here, and don't want to cause a row or offend anyone.

you're on the right track, also we tried to establish iracing leagues years back but the idea never really caught on. since leagues and non-league racing are the backbone of rd and since this is already provided for by iRacing's service, it just never really got a foothold. fine by me, just the constant derailing of every single iRacing thread by money-moaners is ... tedious.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 297 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.6%