Iracing Player Count.

ThatRacingGuy

I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened
Hi all.

I'm recently restarted playing iracing again.

I got online and i noticed that there were hardly any people doing races. maybe 30 people registered over all total series.

And if i watch the Iracing trailer they say and i quote. "Over 50.000 active members" ........

So am i missing something?
I'm from Europe btw :)

Doesnt really matter. Same thing whole the day around.
I doubt that. GT3 and FR2.0 always draw a big crowd as long as they are reasonable times of day.

If you are talking about the last few days then apparently the service got hit with a DDOS attack so that could be why.

But honestly on a Friday/Saturday I would expect high participation so it must be the DDOS attack...

Last edited:
disagree as well, been running the gt3 all season and i cannot remember a thursday to sunday night when we were not three grids deep. also played the renault 2.0 and the indycar fixed and always had full grids there, too. however, the niche series may have become more niche as more and more casual players get frustrated running against a small group of experts who know "their" virtual car inside out and upside down so you have little chance to ever get close to them.

i think they count you as "active" if you did just one race in this or the last season, read that somewhere, maybe just a guess by someone else, though.

Heck, if you're going to C I need to check the calendar for all seasons. Luckily, if you're in Europe you might get races with a good field of cars and SOF for the Multiclass races (Proto GT - HPD + GT2 + GT1) and for the Blancpain Endurance you need a team to perform in such races. Other than that the RUF GT3 Cup is an alternative but I hate the RUF this badly I won't mention it.

other than lorenzo, i rather like the ruf, after all you get four cars for the price of one (to be fair, only two of these appear in any series, atm only one of them, the Cup version).
As for tracks: check out the new schedule for the season beginning in two weeks closely and pick three tracks which will you let you participate in a lot of series. remember: you need to participate in 8 out of 12 events to finish a series, so really no need to buy all tracks atm.

http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3497324.page

If you finish three series, you will be elligible for 10 iRacing dollars, almost enough to buy one more track next season.

I usually have a chance to run an event on the weekend or one or two weeknights from the East coast of the U.S.A. When I go in there are usually 2,000+ people racing on weekend. Lowest I have seen on weeknight of ~500. Next time you see only 30 members racing grab a screenshot!
:)

Hi all.

I'm recently restarted playing iracing again.

I got online and i noticed that there were hardly any people doing races. maybe 30 people registered over all total series.

And if i watch the Iracing trailer they say and i quote. "Over 50.000 active members" ........

So am i missing something?
I'm from Europe btw :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back