Apps iRacing OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
romainrob updated iRacing OP with a new update entry:

1.01- Fuel calculator additions + Better imperial units support

- Added fuel to add if pushing to the fuel calculator based on the max per lap consumption.

View attachment 396525

- Added an experimental fuel target to the fuel calculator. It shows the per lap fuel target to do an extra lap, or finish the race (if you have enough fuel).
The to the finish fuel target computation includes the default 1 liter margin and the extra fuel margins set in the FuelCalcAndButton.ini file

- Added mph compatibility to standing start...

Read the rest of this update entry...

romainrob updated iRacing OP with a new update entry:

1.0.2 – Fuel calculator rework – Compact input display

- Added a compact version of the input display.
View attachment 408506
- Added brand logos for the 2 new iRacing cars.

- Fixed some fuel calculation errors and fixed the fuel to add value when using gallons.

- Fixed the physical refuel button not working under some conditions.

- Fixed wind compass rotation direction.

- Various tweaks/fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

I do not get the Radar running. I have created a new Overlay Layout called racing OP.
For the start, I just added the radar and the map - The radar is placed on the center of the main screen, the map on a second screen.

I pressed STOP EDIT and I saved it, restarted SimHUB again (Overlay Autoload set to on before)

For testing I did an AI Race - the map works, the Radar does not appear, when opps are left/right or somewhere else around me.

What did I make wrong?
I tried it out with CrewChief, the iRacing Spotter, and without any of them.... the same result, no success.

Thx for response
Oliver

I do not get the Radar running. I have created a new Overlay Layout called racing OP.
For the start, I just added the radar and the map - The radar is placed on the center of the main screen, the map on a second screen.

I pressed STOP EDIT and I saved it, restarted SimHUB again (Overlay Autoload set to on before)

For testing I did an AI Race - the map works, the Radar does not appear, when opps are left/right or somewhere else around me.

What did I make wrong?
I tried it out with CrewChief, the iRacing Spotter, and without any of them.... the same result, no success.

Thx for response
Oliver
Hi Oliver.
I just double checked and it seemed fine on my end.
As a few other features, the radar requires Simhub to have recorded a valid lap for the current car track combo. Keep driving and It should start working.
if not, please make sure SimHub is up to date and try again: https://www.simhubdash.com/download-2/
And if it still persist please zip and share this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs
Crew chief and the ingame spotter should not matter for this.

Last edited:
Hi Oliver.
I just double checked and it seemed fine on my end.
As a few other features, the radar requires Simhub to have recorded a valid lap for the current car track combo. Keep driving and It should start working.

if not, please make sure SimHub is up to date and try again: https://www.simhubdash.com/download-2/
And if it still persist please zip and share this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs
Crew chief and the ingame spotter should not matter for this.

Hello, thanks for the quick response. It was an deed caused by an outdated SIMHUB (V6.x). After Update it works.

But I fund out, does the radar sometimes does not correctly. In some situations, it shows me between a car on the left and the right, and there was just one car on these sides, and on the other side not...

BR Oliver

Hello, thanks for the quick response. It was an deed caused by an outdated SIMHUB (V6.x). After Update it works.

But I fund out, does the radar sometimes does not correctly. In some situations, it shows me between a car on the left and the right, and there was just one car on these sides, and on the other side not...

BR Oliver
Hi. This is expected.
iRacing doesn't expose full positional data of the cars. I wish we could make a more accurate radar like helicorsa, but this is not possible for iRacing afaik.
The longitudinal distance between cars be computed from the lap% value for each cars.
I had to use the spotter calls for the lateral postionning. So this doesn't represent the actual lateral distance between cars. In some situation the spotter calls won't trigger. Then the car will show up on both sides.

1602686609223.png

Simple question. We have installed it to a friend of mine. But on his screen the overlay is frozen from second 1 on and there is no movenment (See above)

Any idea? I don't have any details regarding used hardware.

Thx oliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline