iRacing Member Car & Track Content (What do you own?)

Daz has organized a spreadsheet where RD members can enter what car / track content that they have. Which will help out in knowing what content everyone has for possible future RD club / league events. Thanks to Pedro for the idea of this spreadsheet as well.

Here is the link: https://spreadsheets0.google.com/cc...EYRIaLKJaMnCw&hl=en_GB&authkey=CKH7zZcN#gid=0

Simple format. Enter your first and last name and place an X next to the car or track that you may have. That's it! :)

Thanks to Daz for creating this for our RD iRacing Members!

Reactions: Gaz
updated with my recent purchases. Feel free to slap me if you like but I also added an additional overview column with the percentages owned and a little formatting. I wanted to see how the spread of content was quickly. If you dont want it please delete it. :)

updated with my recent purchases. Feel free to slap me if you like but I also added an additional overview column with the percentages owned and a little formatting. I wanted to see how the spread of content was quickly. If you dont want it please delete it. :)
Nice one Dave.

The sheet is viewable/editable by all who have the link, so if there is anything that anyone thinks could be added (like you have) to aid the admins when using as a point of reference for member content, then by all means go ahead.

:cool:

just a tip for road guys preparing for oval career as well, few ovals which have also great road courses:

Indy (most of you have it already)
Daytona (most of you have it already)
Homestead (most of you have it already)

and...
Texas http://members.iracing.com/membersite/member/TrackDetail.do?trkid=117
Las Vegas http://members.iracing.com/membersite/member/TrackDetail.do?trkid=103

well, last two are not much used in road series to be honest but they are really great for hot laping in stang or any other tin top
and frequently used in Oval C, B, A series (oval courses of course)

let´s not forget about Pocono...
just thought I let you know since I was investigating it a lot b4 when I was looking for 3rd or 6th item in order to collect 10 or 20% discount

for those of you who already have those track, give them a try in Mustang or MX5, they sure are a lot of fun

P.S. would be nice to see some exotic combo on those tracks in RDiR club :honk:

Today added... Las Vegas, Texas and Pocono to the tracks I have already. Getting closer to joining the 100% club.

After all the Indy 500 practice we had. Ovals are starting to grow on me a bit. Been practicing with the Trucks at Charlotte and it's alot harder than it looks. Still tons of fun! :)

Favorite Oval track with a road course is New Hampshire. Enjoy this track with the MX-5.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%