iRacing LVMS Bullring Preview Video Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
iRacing Las Vegas Motor Speedway 2a.jpg

iRacing.com have released a new teaser trailer showing off the upcoming 3/8 mile Bullring oval due to release into the game next week.

Part of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway complex, the Bullring is a very short, very frantic race track that is predominantly used for national class categories such as the Super Stocks series and Grand American Modifieds.

With the oval only being of 3/8 mile in length the track is sure to generate some incredibly tight racing once it hits the game store on the 7th March. With iRacing placing plenty of stock in their online safety ratings and driver rankings, I for one will be very interested to note how populated the servers will be come release, as a track of this nature is sure to offer a challenged experience trying to keep out of trouble...

As can be seen from the video and images released so far, the track should generate some tight racing packs and provide an unforgiving experience, with tight closely spaced corners, a reasonably narrow racing grove and trackside objects such as curbs to navigate, I wouldn't want to race too often and risk my safety rating that's for sure...

iRacing.com is an online only motorsports racing game for Windows PC.

iRacing Las Vegas Motor Speedway 6a.jpg
iRacing Las Vegas Motor Speedway 8a.jpg
iRacing Las Vegas Motor Speedway 1a.jpg

Check out the iRacing sub forum here at RaceDepartment to keep in touch with your fellow iRacing fans. Join in the conversation, download a setup or simply catch up on the latest news regarding the simulation. Head over to the sub forum and join in the discussion today!

So the Bullring is just around the corner, looking forward to it's release? Do you enjoy short 3/8 mile ovals in iRacing? Let us know in the comments section below!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back