iRacing: Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series and New Track Coming Soon

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
iRacing have confirmed the awesome looking Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series will arrive in the simulation this June.. and a new track too..

Having confirmed the series has been in development for some time, iRacing is set release their latest addition to the off road racing content within the sim as early as next month - confirming the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series will be added to the premium online only racing simulation this June.

iRacing: Lucas Oil Off Road Series Announcement HERE

Set to contain the Pro 2 and Pro 4 Trucks plus the exceptionally cool sounding Wild West Motorsports Park, this is a very interesting direction for the simulation to take - and something that I am personally very much looking forward to trying out within the title once it hits the public build of the software.

Happy days for fans of big trucks, big jumps and close racing!

iRacing Lucas Oil Off Road Series.jpg

iRacing is an online only racing game available exclusively for PC.

Check out the iRacing sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussion about the simulation.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Prove it! Follow us on Social Media!

This looks like a ton of fun, but i'm on the fence for buying these trucks until I see what participation is like. I didn't enjoy the rally cars as much as I thought I would and the races are generally pretty empty now. Hopefully, these have more life in them.

not my cup of tea, but the new Silverstone is going to be great, finally finally finally. Just watched the three hours Blancpain event there in real life from last weekend, awesome. iRacing's engine won't have any trouble putting the original number of 48 GT3 cars on the grid there, really Looking forward, though some of the cars have seen better days (Matech Ford, anyone …) Pity I bought the original six years ago, lol, so there goes the freeby, but at 40% off I'll be able to "pay" for it with this season's participation credit in full, so no probs.

Not interrested in this type of racing - but I must admit that in the the video it looks like a lot of fun.
hehe eventhough every time the car goes airborne it looks like a Matrix s-l-o-o-o-o-m-o.:roflmao::roflmao:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 428 39.6%