iRacing General Discussion

Decenten

Driver of the #73 Team OGMRZ Holden V8SC
Here guys share your latest achievements, news and race results. This keeps it all nice and tidy. I will start us off by saying I made it to B class. Woot Woot!!! Finally did and entered my first B class event, WSCS only for it to not go official. Anyways share away :thumbsup:

Is there a group here that is getting together regularly for practices or races? If so, what are people driving and how do I get involved?

Edit: I am willing to set something up on the Road Side of things. Should I be starting a new thread?:)

Is there a group here that is getting together regularly for practices or races? If so, what are people driving and how do I get involved?

Edit: I am willing to set something up on the Road Side of things. Should I be starting a new thread?:)
Snappy,
Hello. The Global Sportscar Tour has a race every alternate Monday to the Autobahn series.
It sort of follows the same schedule but only has two cars Cadillac CTS and Ford GT.
http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3327065.page
thanks, Sheldon

I dont race such cars usualy in other sims (like the mazda) I found that it is very tricky, much harder to do consistent laps in 0.5 or even in 1.0 seconds. If you miss apex you loose a lot of time due to the slow acceleration. Now on summit point week I did my best 1.25 but my laps can go between 1.26 and even 1.28 where in RF2 with gt3's I can do laps within a second even half a second easily. :)
When I began racing in April, I would've killed for a 1:25.x!

In fact, consistent 1:24.8 - 1:25.5 laps will often win top splits (non SOF races obviously), so you're ahead of the game.

When I began racing in April, I would've killed for a 1:25.x!

In fact, consistent 1:24.8 - 1:25.5 laps will often win top splits (non SOF races obviously), so you're ahead of the game.

I could see people do late 23's and those are fixed setup series, so I guess with some setup tweak even 22's can be possible which makes .25 2-3 seconds off pace, which is likely the top of my talent cause those are usualy my laptimes in other series as well. Still the mazda is very tricky and interesting to drive, sadly it is in the rookies. I would try advanced mazda sometime but for now will stick to GT3's :)

Snappy,
Hello. The Global Sportscar Tour has a race every alternate Monday to the Autobahn series.
It sort of follows the same schedule but only has two cars Cadillac CTS and Ford GT.
http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3327065.page
thanks, Sheldon
Hey Sheldon. Thanks for the info. Been watching you guys in the Autobahn series on the GSRC, some good racing there. I am on the waiting list for that series. I will check this one out.

Trading Paints is up again

And is it true they haven't made a single backup for themselves or for foreseeable shitestorm like they have now? Not once they backed up to something not on their server??? Damn i'm happy i never bought pro account...

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back