iRacing | Ford F-150 To Complete NASCAR Truck Series June 4th

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
iRacing have confirmed their intention to finally complete the NASCAR Trucks roster within the sim - with the Ford F-150 set to join the service this June 4th.

Yup, that's right, with the addition of the fierce looking Ford F-150 to the current iRacing NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Serie,s iRacing players will soon have available to them the entire range of the current field - adding to the already available Toyota Tundra and Chevrolet Silverado within the simulation.

The Ford has proven competitive so far in the two races that NASCAR managed to hold before the Coronavirus pandemic hit, with Johnny Sauter and Ben Rhodes currently sitting second and third in the 2020 drivers standings.

The new car (truck) is set to be made available on June 4th as part of the ongoing iRacing update deployments. While you wait, check out the new trailer below:

Original Source: iRacing

iRacing is available now on PC.

Want to know how to get the most from your simulation? Ask our awesome community at the iRacing sub forum here at RaceDepartment.

NASCAR Trucks - Ford - Coming to iRacing.jpeg

Honestly, I will be all over this game if I do not have to pay for a subscription to race with the AI. Couldn't care much with MP racing and I am very intrigued with their career system and AI.

I am with you man. I have to pay a subscription to access content I ALREADY PAID for. I bought 4 cars, the rest were given to me from customers I did paint-work for. Oh and even the forums are locked behind a pay-wall. I think I am done with iRacing. If anyone wants my account, let me know. I'll change it to your e-mail after I delete my payment info.

You pay your membership fee, AND you have to "buy" the content, which you can't use unless you continue to pay the membership fee. So it isn't yours. It wouldn't be all that unfair to say they're holding your content hostage, and you're paying the ransom every month.

***brace yourselves, here cometh the fanbois.

Last edited:
I am with you man. I have to pay a subscription to access content I ALREADY PAID for. I bought 4 cars, the rest were given to me from customers I did paint-work for. Oh and even the forums are locked behind a pay-wall. I think I am done with iRacing. If anyone wants my account, let me know. I'll change it to your e-mail after I delete my payment info.

You pay your membership fee, AND you have to "buy" the content, which you can't use unless you continue to pay the membership fee. So it isn't yours. It wouldn't be all that unfair to say they're holding your content hostage, and you're paying the ransom every month.

Against the EULA to sell your account to someone else. It's yours and will remain yours. If you don't pay the annual fee, it'll still be there waiting for you when you come back.

"Some" people are asking for - mostly those who don't have an iRacing membership. Every night I log into iRacing and there are 12-15 thousand others enjoying the sim and the top-notch multiplayer racing.

Why do you bring the topic of Multiplayer every time someone asks about physics?

Other sims have multiplayer.

And it's FOR FREE.

And it isn't an excuse to charge money without improving the core aspect.

I don't care anymore, it's good for you you enjoy it.

It is against terms of service, though. Would love to try it but the monthly sub is still too much.

• Deleted member 205301

In bigger news Long Beach and a new LMP2 are confirmed! No release date yet.
Yep, USF2000 and Pro2000 confirmed for june build, with a third road car (BMW M4 GT4 certainly)
Long Beach will be finished (no official release date, but should be s4)
New LMP2 confirmed (s4 probably) ...is it a "real lmp2" or a Dpi ? no info... an Oreca07P2 should be cool, but the IRL car is likely to change at the end of the year...
A "significant" european track is on final licencing agreement, and it will be the total priority for the staff wich will start to work on in a couple of weeks , wich one could it be ? Monaco ? Hungaroring ? Hockenheim ? ....I bet for Monaco (it could explain why they finaly finish LB)
@++

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years