Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

One quick request while I have your attention.....haha. After watching the latest Empty Box video, Matt turned me on to Sachsenring which is a track I had never seen before and I am in love with this track now. The only one I found was at Xtremefactor and is v2.0 by smokey1226. Any chance this track could be in your list to work your magic on?

Yes, i love the Sachsenring too, but graphics needs a update from a good modder.

Hi, does anyone have a copy to download the mod? The links in RD are so slow and don't allow resume. I couldn't get to finish downloading the mod. So if anyone can share, I'd appreciate it. TIA.

I just discovered Montjuich75 by NeelJ and i'm enjoying it a lot. Amazing track, great flow. But unfortunately very outdated and old looking. I wonder if this could be updated to Reiza standards somehow... :)

But probably too much work with all the objects,environment, texturing and stuff, huh ? Would need to be completely redone, i guess... Would @Reiza Studios consider a historic street circuit like Montjuich or similar ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%