Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Uimjkhu.jpg

Track: Road America - Download (From the RDMCC Track Pack; you need this version)

Update to GSC V1.25!

Race 1 - FORMULA V12
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)

Change cars!

Race 2 - FORMULA CLASSIC
Practice:
19:50 GMT
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT
Warm up: 20:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:15 GMT (20 mins)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Assists:
Auto-Clutch available only.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Priority Access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is very late. Don't forget Licensed memberships are being phased out.

1. Andrew James
  2. Paul Hurlow
  3. Sven-Arne Andersson
  4. Jeff Lasecki
  5. Tal Segal
  6. Arne Freiensehner
  7. Vincent Devreese
  8. Allan Groth
  9. Jan Mikuž
  10. Cristiano Bohessef
  11. Martin Oconnor
  12. Ivan Fojan
  13. Yuri Kasdorp
  14. Antonio Merino
  15. Ian Navarro
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver

Last edited:
Andrew, you might want to change the 1st post to show that we are using the steam version if that version is 1.20 and the download version is 1.10? I take it we are using the latest version?

Andrew, you might want to change the 1st post to show that we are using the steam version if that version is 1.20 and the download version is 1.10? I take it we are using the latest version?
Not yet, no. I am working on getting it updated on the servers (getting Steam keys for RD). We should be running Steam version, but it isn't 100% confirmed yet.

Last edited:
nz1Ct03.jpg

This is a special event, please take a minute of your time to read the information in this thread.

Track: Queensland Raceway (Download)
Vehicle: V8 Stock Car 2014

32jtNDr.jpg

Schedule:
Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:15 GMT - 15 minutes, See notes below!
Warm Up: 19:30 GMT
Race: 19:40 GMT - 200 kilometers; 65 Laps (Approx 80-90 Minutes) Standing Start.

Qualifying
You will have 4 laps: one out-lap, 2 hot-laps, and an in-lap. This is in order to avoid traffic congestion when qualifying. Do not exceed 4 laps or you will be DQ'd and will start the race from the back of the grid.

Fuel & Pits

You will need to pit for both tyres and fuel. Plan your strategy (1, 2, 3 stop, etc) accordingly. As a general guideline (your consumption may be different based on driving style and set up), I completed 5 laps with the default set-up and my fuel consumption was 2.85L per lap. Over 65 laps, this would amount to 185.25L minimum fuel. Add extra fuel for use of the boost button! The fuel tank holds 100L maximum.

On the pit exit, check your mirrors. Traffic on the track have priority over you re-entering.

Race Start
The race will begin with a standing start. Do not be a moron on the first lap and cause avoidable crashes by being overly aggressive. People will no doubt put time in to practice for this event and don't need their fun ruined by stuff you'd see on a public server. It is a long race, you won't win it in the first corner. You've been warned.

Additionally, I recommend doing a little practice with a grid of AI cars for a few laps; it is very different from hot lapping and the experience of running in packs of cars will help keep the event clean and fun for everyone. The track tends to produce close side by side racing.

5OkhPL7.jpg

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Assists:
Auto-Clutch available only.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Priority Access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is very late. Don't forget Licensed memberships are being phased out.

1. Andrew James
  2. Craig Patteson
  3. Warren Schembri
  4. Fabio Rodrigues
  5. Andrew Harper
  6. Paul Hurlow
  7. Arne Freiensehner
  8. Sven-Arne Andersson
  9. Dean Solomon
  10. Genci Estebanez
  11. Jan Mikuž
  12. Andy Jackson
  13. Fabrizio Telasio
  14. Enzo Fazzi
  15. Mark Breslin
  16. Gabriel Sterr
  17. Tal Segal
  18. Andre Gaida
  19. Jeff Lasecki
  20. Stefan Erxmeyer
  21. Charles Baccio
  22. Davy Vandevenne
  23. Frank van Oeveren
  24. Yuri Kasdorp
  25. Joao Fernandes
  26. Theo van den Brink
RESERVES - You will be tagged if a spot opens up, or if a driver on the main list doesn't show up by the time quali starts.
  1. Ian Navarro
  2. Jyri Kettunen

Last edited:
Cant figure out :coffee: what the thing is with these Trucks :sleep: maybe I should try it in near future
then a have to buy it...are they really FUN to drive ???
It's just something completely else, but in a good, Reiza-esque way :D.
Like caravan racing in Top Gear, only genuine and not staged.

6 Tons of fun. If it has one weak point, it's that not enough people appreciate it which might change somewhat with the move to Steam. Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%