Invisible player hands in career (2017 and Classic) + camera boundaries

Misc Invisible player hands in career (2017 and Classic) + camera boundaries 25.3.18

Login or Register an account to download this content
filaszbrna submitted a new resource:

Invisible player hands in career + tweaked camera boundries - *************************************************

Invisible player hands in career - Like last years mod from some clever guy.. only works in career and 2017 cars...

tweaked camera boundries - you can tweak camera in camera oprions more forward/back, up/down than default

if you want only invisible hands, delete aplication.erp from asset_groups\ego_package in zip

if there is problem let me know.. cheers

8DaR2M9.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Do you think this could be made to work on the online too?
Im not sure man, kinda stoled this idea from other guys 2016 mod. It would require dig in files but unfortunetly now I have no time for this. But if hands for online are stored in some file with performance of cars than it wont be posible I presume. If u can use car skins online, then it probably would. Can take a look at it, but around christmas sory, maybe someone else can..

can you also remove the steering wheel? I have a display on my racing wheel and it is really distracting having two f1 wheels :)

Playing 1.10 version (don't know about prior versions, as I don't have them anymore), this also removes the hands in the online mode, so I am happy.

What this doesn't do, is to remove the hands in classic cars. (I actually copied the incardriver.erp to the 1980 directory and it removed the hands, but the steering wheel also stopped moving.)

Cheers

filaszbrna updated Invisible player hands in career with a new update entry:

Invisible player hands in career (2017 and Classic cars) + camera boundaries

25.3.18 - Invisible hands for 2017 and classic cars. In 2017 cars AI drivers are visible. In historic cars only their helmet (doesnt matter much). Downsite player body is invisible in cutscenes, you can see only head.

Camera boundaries - you can adjust camera way more forward and backward, without messing with FOV.

View attachment 242703 View attachment 242704

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm having a problem with this mod now... it seems to have corrupted my cockpit view where it is now shifted at a slight angle. I tried putting it back to default, but then it reverts back to this strange cockpit view... Can you tell me what I can do to fix it? And I too would really like to remove the steering wheel entirely... But I guess with Codemasters weird way of doing things, its hard to do unfortunately?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%