"invincible" clutch mod

Plugins "invincible" clutch mod v0.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
EdgarsLS submitted a new resource:

"invincible" clutch mod - clutch modification

I basically multiplied the max clutch torque value in the assembly by 100, this I'm pretty sure is enough for anyone except me xD.
anyway, I wasn't able to do it making a mod file so I just edited the assembly directly.
I'm pretty certain that it will be compatible with 100% of mods.

how to install:
open steam
right-click on game
press properties
open game file folder
open mysummercar_data
open managed
replace the Assembly with this one
(make sure to backup your assembly file if you ever...

Read more about this resource...

Nicely done!

To be sure i decompiled the changed and original file and only one value was changed (as you said)
(apart from stuff that was weird formatted by decompiling)

apart from that, there is no real reason to change the value inside Assembly-CSharp.dll
where you multiplied the value calculated in CalcClutchTorque() as you can just increase the clutchMultiplier inside a normal MSC Modloader mod which has the same effect.

nevertheless still well done :)

I didn't ask for this but I was kinda hoping something like this would be available soon, I am gonna try this with the turbo, and hopefully, my engine will not below every five seconds when I am trying to get up from a stop on the hills... Thanks for sharing, cheers.

I didn't ask for this but I was kinda hoping something like this would be available soon, I am gonna try this with the turbo, and hopefully, my engine will not below every five seconds when I am trying to get up from a stop on the hills... Thanks for sharing, cheers.
already fixed in my mod, but without needing to change a game file. Just so you know :)

EdgarsLS updated "invincible" clutch mod with a new update entry:

made it an MSCLoader mod.

sorry for the big delay.
I made it into a regular mod, now no longer will you need to change the assembly.

I don't think I'm gonna do any more updates on this mod in the future since I'm pretty sure almost every mod now has the clutch torque value increased a ton.
but if you need this, here it is,
it seems it will increase the max clutch value 6250000 times.
so yeah that's a LOT.

download here:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back