Inuke NU100DSP settings for Simvibe?

Evening all,
Just getting into tactile feedback. I have bought an iNuke NU1000DSP and 2x Buttkicker advance to mount onto my Simlab GT1 evo 80/20 in chasis mode. I have wired them up correctly but was wondering if anyone has a similar tactile setup could share their iNuke software settings since the myriad of dials are a little confusing to a newcomer?
Thanks.

Not getting any feedback through the Buttkickers at all, so I hope its some setting I have wrong. I have tried setting it as default sound for purposes of testing and am still getting nothing through. The Inuke software is showing that it is receiving input and outputting (also it is set to 4ohm).

Upvote 0
I have two BK Advances powered by a iNuke 1000dsp on my custom 80/20 rig. They are fitted to the pedal section.

Here are my settings. They are quite conservative, and I am sure can be improved upon. I got to the point where I was spending more time playing with settings and bolting and unbolting my rig rather than actually racing, so I settled on these and haven't changed them in months. They are quite good for engine vibrations.

oXKNE6C.png

DI3bgCC.png

OLynXjM.png

SDIjAyX.png

NqqY22K.png

The "volume" dials on the front of the amp are at 3 o'clock. Channel B is the same as Channel A.

I found it quite useful to test the BK Advances with an online tone generator, with the EQ in the iNuke flat to find which frequencies were causing piston pang or noisy vibration in the rig. https://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/
This is why I've reduced the level of 45Hz. Your rig might be different.

Hope this helps to get you started.

Upvote 0
Not getting any feedback through the Buttkickers at all, so I hope its some setting I have wrong. I have tried setting it as default sound for purposes of testing and am still getting nothing through. The Inuke software is showing that it is receiving input and outputting (also it is set to 4ohm).

It may be your soundcard is not configured correctly. Or the wiring from the amp to the BKAs is wrong.

Upvote 0
Thanks. Ive copied your settings and still no sound from the transducers. Running them from the onboard sound sound of a MSI MEG z390 Ace (Realtec) so ill grab and SoundBlaster and try that.

Upvote 0
So the software says there is a signal going both in and out, however the Signal LEDs on the front of the amp do not light up. II have tried running the amp from a few sources other than my PC and still no joy, At a loss now tbh.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%