Cars Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I don't understand your answer :unsure:

Could you clarify? Are the 3D models made for your group, or are they just found on the web from various sources?

What is not to understand? My husband just said, The models are from other people who made those. We asked all the owners of those models if we may use theme for our goal, a Bel-Car pack. On the models we use from theme, we add various changes aswel, like adding extra's or deleting things not needed on the 3d models.
Once the 3d models is like we want I make the details and thane we see for the livery's. That is it.

Tascha

Well it's all fine and dandy to use whatever models you find on the net for your mod project, or that people find on the net for you, but if you post them here and it turns out those are ripped them it's simply against these forum's rules. Saying "I don't know and I don't care" doesn't work.

Let me dummy it down, lisen very good kiddo's

We look, we find, we ask permission.
1. we get permission, we make
2. we get no permission, we don't make

With other words, we don't steal anything and credit all makers...
We don't rip anything.
If you read my previous post i thought it was very clear, but hey, more dummy thane this i can't without insulting.

Tascha

asking permission from someone who ripped content doesn't make it legit. :whistling:

it's ok... we still love you Belgium.

iu

No need to be so rude Tascha. There are a lot of serious modders around here just asking what it is you are making and concerned about the content being ripped models or not (which is illegal on this site).

So, I think it would be good to tell everyone where you got the models from (give credits) and all is good. It is still your project and also still great to share it with the community.

No need to be so rude Tascha. There are a lot of serious modders around here just asking what it is you are making and concerned about the content being ripped models or not (which is illegal on this site).

So, I think it would be good to tell everyone where you got the models from (give credits) and all is good. It is still your project and also still great to share it with the community.
The rule of thumb around here is, if they are not willing to share sources right away and somehow become annoyed at the community for asking, then things aren't legit, lol

But its always fun to open the models later and find its match :laugh:

Guys, please correct me if i'm wrong, but they never stated that they would publish their work here.
The only thing they asked for is some help (e.g. in creating skins).

So let's just give them a break.

Guys, please correct me if i'm wrong, but they never stated that they would publish their work here.
The only thing they asked for is some help (e.g. in creating skins).

So let's just give them a break.
You are definitely correct, but that's not how a proper modding group/team should conduct themselves.

If help is all they want, then they might get that help if they comply with the requests to share their sources.

People ask to see your models (which is a perfectly fine question to ask) to which you reply quite angrily, and then we're "getting out of hand"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back