• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

Cars Introduction of our small group "BE_Modding"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEmodding

25RPM
May 19, 2019
Hey Everyone, I would like us. "BE-modding" A for the moment 2 man "group" who woud like to make modifications for "Asseto Corsa".
We would like to archive a wide spread arrangement about different cars and brands from than to now, special into BelCar, the belgium race series.

If somebody feels intrested to give a hand, always welcome, from pictures and comments to helping painting livery's or 3rd models. Also just people who enjoy the series or racing are welcome.
Everybody is welcome.

Whe want to keep it non-profit in anyway, we will never ask any contribution what so ever. Modding must keep and stay free.

Thank you for your time and to read our litle wall :)

Greets

Natascha and Roel
BE_Modding

mantasisg

2000RPM
Premium
Apr 4, 2015
Nice to see teams appearing rather than solos. Though cars has always been a small team, because of physics, sound and model unlikely being done by single person. By the way did you team up with Kunos while working on this BMW, or is it from scratch ? :D

BEmodding

25RPM
May 19, 2019
bmw is made by a good friend of us, the finiching touches (spoilers, kits etc) are done by us.

BEmodding

25RPM
May 19, 2019
Templates are verry good also eazy too see what is what can you send a message on my fb page ?

Apr 30, 2014
I think Painting will not be the Problem. I can help too. Have already created one or two Skins and uploadet here ;) What I see as a Problem is that the Racing Series is not known to many and finding all the Photos and Sponsors is not easy.

Reactions: Tom Blackett

BEmodding

25RPM
May 19, 2019
i have as good as al the logos and pictures i have alot i can show you the pack if you like

Status
Not open for further replies.