The RaceDepartment Podcast (S1, E1)

listened and enjoyed it, loved the banter. And the points made about F1 being more about drivers than the pinnacle of technology was a real interesting point that resonated with me.

critiques would be do an intro where you go over the topics to be discussed as you introduce everyone. also in the outro mention what will be discussed on the next episode and when it will be published.

Like it was mentioned: "hey, it's been worth it :)"

Good time/flow control from Paul G, and good to have a mix of people - personally I think that a minimum of four people on a podcast is ideal to have a very broad spectrum of opinions and points of view, and to make sure that the conversation flows on topic, so keep it up! :thumbsup:

listened and enjoyed it, loved the banter. And the points made about F1 being more about drivers than the pinnacle of technology was a real interesting point that resonated with me.

critiques would be do an intro where you go over the topics to be discussed as you introduce everyone. also in the outro mention what will be discussed on the next episode and when it will be published.

Yeah good feedback about the intro. For the moment it’s monthly, may switch to every two weeks but I get your point.

I guess we could plan ahead and say what’s being discussed, but as the news flows out it might change so not sure how possible that’s going to be. Will give it some thought.

Last edited:
Yeah good feedback about the intro. For the moment it’s monthly, may switch to every two weeks but I get your point.

I guess we could plan ahead and say what’s being discussed, but as the news flows out it might change so not sure how possible that’s going to be. Will give it some thought.
When uploaded it can have a description of topics talked about. I dont see many podcasts that flow who also explain what they will talk about at the start. Flowy organic podcasts with maybe a main/few themes/topics is nice i think.

The first episode kept me thoroughly entertained and informed to and from work yesterday. Loved the “is F1 boring” discussion in particular, some really interesting points were made. Can’t stop fantasizing about them deciding to return to 1980s regulations for next season!

Can’t wait for episode two, keep them coming!

Finally got around to listening, great first show thoroughly enjoyed it, my thoughts/suggestions posted in the other thread :)

Don't know if you have been listening, but I have kind of started doing this....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back