PC2 Introducing The Project CARS 2 Honda 2&4

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Project CARS Honda 2n4 - e.jpg

Introducing the Honda Project 2&4 coming to Project CARS 2 this September.

Project CARS to is scheduled to release in just 15 days time for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, and the highly rated sequel to the hit and miss original game looks like it should be cram packed full of interesting and exciting content when it finally hits our digital shelves.

With over 180 cars and 60 different locations confirmed already, plus plenty of post release DLC expected to follow once the game is out in the public domain, Slightly Mad Studios have taken the opportunity to introduce us to one of the more unique motors that will form part of the roster of cars contained within the new title.

First some stats:

Manufacturer: Honda
Weight: 400kgs
Engine: Honda 999CC RC213V MotoGP
Power: 212BHP
Revs: 14,000RPM

Project CARS Honda 2n4 d.jpg

Created as a result of a Honda led competition amongst the internal design teams within the legendary manufacturer, the task was to design a vehicle that best embodies the racing spirt of the Japanese company on two and four wheels.

Martin Petersson of Honda’s Asaka Motorcycle R&D Centre in Japan would go on to win the competition, using many aspects of the various bike and car concepts so successfully used by the marque over the years.

"Honda Project 2&4 seeks to create an intense driving experience by combining the most thrilling elements of riding a motorcycle with the most engaging characteristics of driving a car. The result not only showcases the creativity flowing through Honda’s design studios, but also challenges expectations of the future of mobility," Said a statement from Honda on reveal of the design concept.

The 2&4 concept looks to remain exactly that, a concept, however thanks to Slightly Mad Studios a virtual version of the car can be raced on many digital circuits in just a few short weeks time.

The Honda Project 2&4 will be available as part of the Japanese Car Pack.

Project CARS 2 will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC September 22nd.

Project CARS Honda 2n4 - a.jpg
Project CARS Honda 2n4 - c.png
Project CARS Honda 2n4 - b.jpg

Keep tabs on the Project CARS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and opinions as well as our upcoming Racing Club, Mods and Setups forum dedicated to the new game. With the game highly anticipated in sim racing circles, stay tuned here and find out the latest news, as it happens.

Like the look of the Project 2&4? Looking forward to PCARS 2? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
We want Tourist Trophy 2! Also... for Project Cars 2 to not be ridden with bugs when it releases!

SMS are doing their level best to deliver a good experience at release.

That said, I wouldn't expect pC2 to reach "battle tested" levels of maturity on all fronts until after a couple of post-release patches.

Coincidentally, AMS is on patch 1.4.7.2 as of this writing and AC is on, what, patch 1.14 since its August 2016 release?

Last edited:
There is just one reason people are making jokes about this car...it's PCars.

Lets see what would happen this was annouced as a:

AC car: "I don't care, we need more tracks".

RR: "This is amazing! I will pay for that and for the 25 liveries coming together!!"

Oh boy...

There is just one reason people are making jokes about this car...it's PCars.

Lets see what would happen this was annouced as a:

AC car: "I don't care, we need more tracks".

RR: "This is amazing! I will pay for that and for the 25 liveries coming together!!"

Oh boy...
Isnt true that AC need more Tracks?
And RaceRoom oh boy, if they announce this car now u can expect the release in 2019 "soon",just look at S3 forum with the Audi R8 LMS, they said soon like 2 months ago :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Thank you KKDrummer for posting that video in VR no less - a fantastic look at this new model as well as Monaco at night. As an ex-motorcycle road racer, I love the concept! Terrific heads-up display as well - right where you want it.

Can't wait to try it. I'm pre-purchased and anxiously awaiting this new package. I only wish more on this forum would read more about all the new features they have built in this time and stop nit-picking before they have a chance to try it out. It promises to have more entertainment per minute played than ever before.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%