Introducing the First 2018 F1 Car - In Virtual Form!

On a purely aesthetic level: banal livery, no fantasy. Sean Bull's F1 ideas (for all cars) are much much better. Also many modder. Halo...forget it.

their one gimmick is that they're an american team. at least make it all starsy and spangled.

and paint an eagle on the zimmer frame.
We don't all live and breathe NASCAR and I for one am proud to see an American team try to compete in the deep end. Now if you want to complain about the stupid driver introduction at COTA this year and call it a gimmick, I couldn't agree more unless you called it a horrible, hokey gimmick.

Hard to pass judgement on a graphic but it looks reasonable, I (just me, myself) prefer 'conservative'.
That bloody 'Halo' is hideous.
The last 'Good Looking F1 Car' dates back to 1995 and the Ferrari 412T2..........:whistling:

Good God. :alien:
Seems like Haas has leave all good designers back in States. Again.
indycar-phoenix-february-testing-2018-graham-rahal-rahal-letterman-lanigan-racing-honda.jpg

indycar-phoenix-february-testing-2018-takuma-sato-rahal-letterman-lanigan-racing-honda.jpg

indycar-phoenix-february-testing-2018-matheus-leist-a-j-foyt-enterprises-chevrolet.jpg

indycar-phoenix-february-testing-2018-pietro-fittipaldi-dale-coyne-racing-with-vasser-sull.jpg

How about some ...curves mr Haas ? Straight lines at least ?
Same ol *** year after year. How he doesn't get tired already ? :unsure:

So, when it is a virtual car, where can we download it for rF2 or AC?:D
And Grosjean will probably also complain about the virtual brakes on this car, after trying several real ones last year!;)

So still dick nose it is... why aren't they getting rid of it ? Didn't they replace the pit girls with kids ? future sexual assault lawsuits for endicent exposure I for see.

But seriously, when will they finally get rid of it...!!!

I wonder whether those F1 teams would be willing to just give me those 3D models they already have. More willing than car manufacturers, anyway.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 380 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.6%