Introducing.... Screenshot Sunday!

Race Room Screens
27755-1495490637-8db5bd699a7c122b5cab79d2b96a2a07.jpg

27756-1495490638-c2baefcf3b31c866c084634fe31f11f4.jpg

27757-1495490639-b3587712212a0250079c95aa67113d33.jpg

I was busy on Sunday so I've posted them today.;)

Last edited:
Now a question for future Screenshot Sunday articles... do you think we should keep it open to any shots, or target specific cars / tracks / sims? I'm happy either way, just wanted to know your thoughts...
Personally for me anyway, keeping it open to any shots....this leads to variety in the images posted and putting a theme might yield less posts....only my opinion.

@mike10051982 Hey, don't want to sound rude, but quite a lot of your pics seams to be out of focus and there for blurry. Try adjusting the DOF, either by right-clicking when on the area you want to be in focus, turning of the DOF factor or manually adjusting the DOF Focus :)

@mike10051982 Hey, don't want to sound rude, but quite a lot of your pics seams to be out of focus and there for blurry. Try adjusting the DOF, either by right-clicking when on the area you want to be in focus, turning of the DOF factor or manually adjusting the DOF Focus :)

You don't sound rude, I like criticism, you only get better from making mistakes. I actually was trying to get a bit of blur to be honest but didn't know how to pick a certain place for the out of focus to go. All of these were my first go at using the photo app in Assetto Corsa, so thank you for letting me know how to adjust it.

I wanted the background a little blurry but the car in focus, thanks to your message I was able to do this. This is what I had in mind Filip -
Showroom_asr_1996_ferrari_f310_23-4-2017-20-49-6.jpg

Now a question for future Screenshot Sunday articles... do you think we should keep it open to any shots, or target specific cars / tracks / sims? I'm happy either way, just wanted to know your thoughts...
Excellent idea @Paul Jeffrey, I think making it themed would be a great idea :thumbsup: an idea would be to target specific cars, tracks, sims or even specific action shots like glowing brake discs at night and so on, things like that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back