Introducing Grid Finder | An Essential Sim Racing League Finding Tool

TSBunty | Grid Finder

Creator of Grid Finder
Premium
Nov 11, 2020
Yes thats right, the drop down menus react to each other so they only show options that have at least 1 league. If you guys know of any ACC leagues in Australia, make sure they upload their league to Grid Finder! I'll see if I can find some on Facebook and try to persuade them to join!

Duke55

100RPM
Oct 8, 2015
I wish Grid Finder and their staff much success with getting leagues to get on board. Many have come and gone simply because they couldn't get their name out there and generate enough interests to get a reasonable number of racers to keep their league viable. Grid Finder should be a big step in the right direction to sort that issue. :thumbsup:

Probably region filter only shows options to what is available. So it would mean nobody adverts their ACC PC Oceania league.
Many would've thought this was the case. I guess some struggle with the concept still. :whistling:

Last edited:
Reactions: MattGTX

Ricoow

Assetto Corsa Competizione Club Staff
Staff
Premium
Nov 13, 2010
Many would've thought this was the case. I guess some struggle with the concept still. :whistling:
It is also why developers have a terrible job :D (I speak from experience)

Reactions: Alex72

mr_belowski

75RPM
Jul 2, 2015
Is there any mechanism or plan to prevent postings on here that 'borrow' existing league's names or branding? Seeing stuff for RRL which is not actually anything to do with the established RaceRoomLeagues but is, in fact, Redline Racing Leagues, which is not, in fact, anything to do with Redline Motorsports is a bit confusing. Probably deliberately so

TSBunty | Grid Finder

Creator of Grid Finder
Premium
Nov 11, 2020
Man, I cannot express how useful this is! Big thank you!
Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like the idea! Sharing it among your communities so it's known across the sim world should help make it the go-to place for racers looking for a sim racing league... totally free!

• Love
Reactions: ZL1

TSBunty | Grid Finder

Creator of Grid Finder
Premium
Nov 11, 2020
Is there any mechanism or plan to prevent postings on here that 'borrow' existing league's names or branding? Seeing stuff for RRL which is not actually anything to do with the established RaceRoomLeagues but is, in fact, Redline Racing Leagues, which is not, in fact, anything to do with Redline Motorsports is a bit confusing. Probably deliberately so
Hi, I'll PM you. It's an interesting point

balage06

500RPM
Mar 1, 2010
It is an excellent idea indeed, but I think it would be a killer with a filter by country and/or preferred language option instead of just regions. I know that language shouldn't be a barrier nowadays, but still.

TSBunty | Grid Finder

Creator of Grid Finder
Premium
Nov 11, 2020
It is an excellent idea indeed, but I think it would be a killer with a filter by country and/or preferred language option instead of just regions. I know that language shouldn't be a barrier nowadays, but still.
I think you're right. I'm going to work on a "primary language" option

Reactions: balage06

sarlekos

1RPM
Feb 8, 2020
The idea is awesome and you should def keep on developing this, has a ton of potential.
My only complaint is the loading speeds of the website, maybe it's just due to unexpectedly high traffic.

Take a look at this if you're interested in a summary of the website speeds: PageSpeed Insights

TSBunty | Grid Finder

Creator of Grid Finder
Premium
Nov 11, 2020
The idea is awesome and you should def keep on developing this, has a ton of potential.
My only complaint is the loading speeds of the website, maybe it's just due to unexpectedly high traffic.

Take a look at this if you're interested in a summary of the website speeds: PageSpeed Insights
You're absolutely right! It is slower than I would like it to be, especially the drop down menus and search page loading speed... but I have big plans to make this so much better, so much faster with lots of new features! Thanks for your feedback!