Introducing CubeWheels (G25-G27-FREX wheels)

Hello :D

I'm Massimo, the producer of Cubewheels and a simracing addicted.

I'm proud to introduce you the new Cube GP2 steering wheel, based on a REAL momo GP2 series steering wheel.

Here some 3D renders:

The renders reflects 100% the final product, i have used the same 3D models that i have sent to my machine shop supplier. The only difference is the finish of the steering wheel plate: the real one have a brushed aluminum black anodized finish like this picture:

Also the real version have the numbered dials under the five knobs, and a numbered stripe on the two thumb knobs.

Features:

• 8 high quality momentary buttons, the upper two with a guard ring
  • Five 8 positions rotary encoders with custom made knobs
  • Two 8 positions thumb knobs
  • Two on-off, (on)-off-(on) or (on)-off small toggle switches with color coded rubber cap
  • Slipro display with optical filter (enhances contrast ratio) available with classic red-orange displays, or with green displays for the time-speed functions, and blue for the gear one.
  • Fully adjustable aluminum CNC machined shift-clutch unit with real twill carbon fiber paddles
  • Back cover for electronics
  • Optional quick release hub with electrical connector
  • Soldering free assembly
I have already made (and sold :D) the first prototype of the wheel, so i'm ready to take orders. If anyone is interested please, contact me in PM or at massimo.cubeddu@gmail.com. I can make other wheels versions, following some pics/renders:

Indy wheel

Customized GT for a special customer:

Cube GT:

GTPRO:

Cube Box:

Sli Box:

Special thanks to RaceDepartment staff!

And sorry for spelling errors, i'm italian :)

Is the custom GT wheel for sale? i.e the one thats round...not the one with the flat bottom... Thanks...and is this compatible with the DFGT? or just the G25/27?

Cheers!

Hello,
The "Customized GT wheel" isnt available for sale.
But we can change the wheel on the GT and GTPRO wheel with a rounded one.
Since the GT wheels are more heavy than the original plastic wheel of the DFP i suggest you to mount this on a G25-G27. Also this wheel have a more powerful force feedback and you cant feel effect loss due to more weight.

Something new about the Fanatec Version?

Yep, Fanatec wheels are now supported!
Just waiting for the adapter from my supplier, and ill take some pics.
Unfortunately the small setup display will be lost.

Hey these usable for formula force EX,i doubt it...pls tell me..only problem is i dont have a dime

Formula force EX is not supported :(

Thanks all!

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 17730

That GTPRO wheel looks great. :D

I'm hoping for the Fanatec adapter arrives soon.

Upvote 0
Ciao Massimo, sono stato molto felice di vedere i loro prodotti. Ma ciò che mi interessa è che le pale sono in spostando rapidamente insieme con il blocco della corsa momo.Voglio utiliazar lama intera, per fare il mio Mclaren F1 volante.

Comunque, sarò grato se mi mandi il prezzo delle loro apparecchiature, nonché ilvolante Indy Hub GT PRO e GT SLI Box

Ho un interesse a vendere i loro prodotti qui in Brasile, in quanto è un mercato che sta crescendo molto nelle corse virtuali.

: Scusate sto usando traduttore di Google.

Grande abraço Rodrigo Novaes.

Upvote 0
Hello Massimo, I was very happy to see their products. But what interests me is its system of blades and the display, why do I want to Mclaren F1 steering wheel.

However, I will be grateful if you send me the price of its equipment and Olanta Indy Hub GT PRO and GT SLI Box

I'm interested in selling their products here in Brazil because it is a market that is growing in virtual racing.

Grande Abraço Rodrigo Novaes.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back