Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Q: Can I access the open beta of Simracing.GP?
A: Yes, see here how to join: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rd-club-races-are-back.189354/

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi guys

Hello,

my name is Davey and im 19 years of age.
i came here while testing in a server of FSone.

some one said there was a FSone Leageu coming up, on sunday evening. but i cant vindt ik.

kind regards,

DaveyZ

Nope we dont have a league coming up yet. But i dont think it will take long before it does.
But we only had our servers running rFactor for a short time, so we need more mature drivers first before we can set anything in tournament format.

But nice you post here, feel free to look around and post some. Be welcome

thanks guys,

here some more information about me :D

Name: DaveyZ
City : The haqeu
Hobby's : have my own drift car so drifting is my hobby :D and racing + wimen.

• Neutronblaster_64bit

hey lupo just wondering, do a lot of italian own a ferrari.

• Linby

Newb Alert!!

Hello folks, just thought i'd drop a line and let you know there's a new kid on the block. Though i have frequented the RPM site in the past and spend a lot of time on the RPMNET servers with RACE WTCC, but it wasnt until the other night, when the Stig came on as server admin and invited me to sign up, that i actually gave it some thought. So thanks for that Stig, and cheers for the company!

The main reason for not joining up sooner is that predominantly I'm a big fan of sims, and though they're great fun, they do tend to absorb alot of time. For 3years or so the sole culprit has been Il2 Sturmovik (WWII flight sim), flying with 79vRAF but since then i've also spent many a long night playing Silent Hunter 3 and 4 (WWII submarine simulator). So essentially i was looking for something different and although i'd played many console driving games i'd never tried it on the PC.

All that changed of course when i built a new machine and made purchase of a Logitech G25! (With the excuse that it may help to familiarise myself with using gears, as I dont actually have a driving licence as yet lol.) Wow, a whole new kettle of fish indeed! So... a month later and here I am. Now, the reason I've explained the above in depth is simply that as far as commitment goes to any one game, i'm pants!! ... (something to bear in mind for future reference).

... ok... so a bit about me,
I'm 28 years old, I spent my younger years in Zambia, but i'm originally from Nottingham, UK.
By trade i'm a graphic designer, amateur digital photographer, and have been running my own business for the last 4years or so, finally moving into GUI design for content management systems with a good friend of mine 'Spugnut' (who you may also see around from time to time in RACE). So if you ever need a contractor... ;)

Aside from all that though, i look forward to meeting everyone!

|Deace (o)ut!

p.s. for some reason the smiley system isnt working? I'm no javascript monkey, so i dunno why, but thought i'd better let someone know.

Hey Linby :)

Good to see you mate.. Was good fun yesterday in the 87 alfa on MacAUWWAAAAH...

I hope you enjoy your stay here on our forums and hope to meet you soon on the tracks!

Warm welcome Linby, (':)')

As a fellow newb, I can assure you that you will find this group very friendly and helpful, not to mention their racing times and skills can be very good at times.

Warren

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 142 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years