Intro: McLaren 2010

They can better call this year the Formula Limo Championship. Damn all the cars are crazy long and so ugly.

Another pic.

1264764376.jpg

They can better call this year the Formula Limo Championship. Damn all the cars are crazy long and so ugly.

Would you rather a car wider than it is long? :) It's a necessity with the larger fuel tanks. I would choose lengthening the car over widening it, so that the centre of gravity doesn't transfer its weight as much under cornering.

Personally I think the extended wheelbase makes the cars look nice. Very slender and well-proportioned...

Would you rather a car wider than it is long? :) It's a necessity with the larger fuel tanks. I would choose lengthening the car over widening it, so that the centre of gravity doesn't transfer its weight as much under cornering.

Personally I think the extended wheelbase makes the cars look nice. Very slender and well-proportioned...

I like them wide, like the 90's. :)
If i see a F1 car i need to say yeah that is one badass car, especially for the fastest class in the world. :)

Looks pretty cool to me. Nice slim nose and big rear part. (no Aponte, i am not meaning women)

Looks like a freaking dragster!!! I would've rather have a wider car like in the early 90's, this one will probably do good in fast tracks like Monza, but I can't wait to see how it will handle in slow tracks like Monaco.

I believe that F1 teams should always have the same colors no matter what sponsor, like football teams.
Mercedes in sliver, Ferrari in red, Williams in blue, McLaren in red/white (think Marlboro era), Lotus in black/gold (like the JPS livery), etc... that would help a lot to build a fan base, to identify yourself with a team. I used to love McLaren until they went from the red/white Marlboro to the grey/black West livery, besides the fact that they now have Hamilton and I can't stand him :D

Having said that, I would love to see Ferrari run a usual red #1 car, but a #2 in yellow :drool:

I hate to say it, but that car does look nicer than the Ferraris :(

One weird thing for next year. It will be hard to tell the difference between the Mercedes and McLaren..But we will get used to it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.8%