Intro: Ferrari 2010

_47198636_ferrarithreequartersafp466.jpg

Ferrari have unveiled the car they hope will take them back to the front in Formula 1 after a painful 2009.The new F10 car broke cover at the team's base in Maranello, Italy.
It will be driven by Spain's double champion Fernando Alonso, who has joined from Renault in place of Kimi Raikkonen, and Brazil's Felipe Massa.
Team boss Stefano Domenicali said: \\"We are coming off a season that was not competitive and this should mark a turning point. We want to win.\\"
Massa will be the first driver to get behind the wheel of the 2010 car when he takes it for a shakedown at Ferrari's private test Fiorano track later this afternoon.
Looking nice.
I think the back of it looks sweet. :)

Source | BBC

Same boring design like always. Would be nice if Ferrari would be a little more inventive creating their liveries.

Same boring design like always. Would be nice if Ferrari would be a little more inventive creating their liveries.

You have to be joking, right Bram? :D

Ferrari have always been plain red. It's their national colour and I could never see them doing anything different.
[mystical]This is how it has been since the beginning of time, and this is how it always will be...[/mystical] :tongue:

I like it. That white with the deep red is delish... :)

You have to be joking, right Bram? :D

Ferrari have always been plain red. It's their national colour and I could never see them doing anything different.
[mystical]This is how it has been since the beginning of time, and this is how it always will be...[/mystical] :tongue:

I like it. That white with the deep red is delish... :)

To be abit of a geek about the knowledge of this, but Ferrari's actual manufacture colour is yellow, the Red was brought about due to do with something about filling the void left by Alfa.

looks rubbish, Williams new car also has the completely straight nose because there's a spy shot of it on Autosport's website

Mclaren are launching their car tomorrow literally 5 minutes up the road from me hope their car looks a lot better.

haha this will never happen for shure ^^

this car is red and will always be red ;-) amen :)

so you will always, all time see that THIS IS A FERRARI and nothing else hehe ;-)

this team has carracter not like others prostitute oneself for sponsors $$$

If you want sponsor this Team your Company colors has to siute or NO CHANCE loooool

Hmm - Car seems a bit like copies from other cars tbh.
- Red Bull nose area for 2009.
- McLaren end season 2009 Rear Wing

I also heard from rumours (Can't remember where from) that they are already making a B-Spec car...As there F10 hasn't given the preformance they had expected.
Rumours - Not fact.

If any of the big teams do need to make a B-Spec. I see them out of the title race...They would be miles off after a few races

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%