Internet Question ?

Hi there,
if I buy Asseto Corsa do I have to be connected to the internet all the time or is it like say game stock car and I can save the download files so I physically have? or is it stored online and I have to be connected to the internet to play it.Its just im not keen on stuff that's online and that I have to be connected to play if that makes sense. Many thanks.

Steam let's you make a backup of any game you installed on Steam. That means if you want to install game on 2 seperate computers, you can download and install the game on one computer, make a backup of the game (through Steam), copy the backup files to the other computer and install the game through Steam using backup files.

Sorry to be a pain but I had a look and for the life of me I can't find out how to save AC to a portable drive or how to play it offline. Can anyone please explain this to me, once again sorry am a bit thick lol.
Cheers.

To play offline, log into steam and click Steam > Go Offline in the main menu.

To backup click Steam > Backup & Restore.

You must have steam installed on any machine you wish to play AC on and I think you will have to sign in at least once on that machine before going into offline mode.

Some titles allow you to play offline only on the last machine you were online on.

If you go to Steam > Settings > Downloads, you can add folders to your steam library which could ultimately mean you can play with the install on flash disk if you chose it as the save location when downloading the game

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%