International Race of Champions 1989 Pack for VRC Chevrette 28

Skins International Race of Champions 1989 Pack for VRC Chevrette 28 1.1.20200509.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
zerobandwidth submitted a new resource:

International Race of Champions 1989 Pack for VRC Chevrette 28 - All 12 liveries from the Daytona race in 4k resolution.

When I was a kid, I loved watching the International Race of Champions broadcasts on TV. Twelve drivers, from different disciplines of racing — NASCAR, IndyCar, SCCA, IMSA — competing in identically-prepared cars to determine who was the best driver. The races were always exciting, whether on the high banks of a NASCAR oval, or twisting around one of America's great road courses.

When I loaded up VRC's Chevrette 28 mod for the first time, and saw how...

Read more about this resource...

A plea from the author here:
The fourth race of this season was run at Watkins Glen, which is also available in AC. If anyone could get me a decent-quality photo set or video from that race, I'd love to put out a second pack with that set of car/driver pairings.

zerobandwidth updated International Race of Champions 1989 Pack for VRC Chevrette 28 with a new update entry:

Fix for LOD 2 issue.

Thanks to some gracious investigative work by @Billy Pilgrim and @AlleyViper, I was able to identify a fix for the wacky issues that affected all skins at LOD 2, and have implemented that fix across all 12 skins. Thanks to these two for their diagnostic efforts which led to an improvement in these skins. Enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

I D/L it and I get a few cars that I don't recognize as IROC driver. Is that because I loaded up 16 cars? Also, I can't pic one of the cars to drive that is an IROC racer?

I must be doing something wrong here. I D/L the IROC and Nascar skins and put them in VRC GTO cars folder. under skins,but I am not able to select any of the cars or isolatethe IROC from the Nascar or the VRC GTO ones. I only get one choice and when I go to the track I have all different ones (IROC,Nascar,and thr GTO Chevy one's). How do I fix this.?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 86 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 60 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%