RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

guys I loaded up my server for the club race for USA w/ ATCC mod. If you have difficulties with your server, please unplug mine but restore it when you event completes.

NOt 100% sure I will be awake in time for the USA event and want to be sure the server is up on time.

thanks!

Battling the Bathurst Bumps

One can see why the V8 Supercar drivers look forward to running at Mt Panorama each year.
An addictive more challenging track i think you will not find.
Those on teamspeak would have heard Mr Adam Vaughan say"If you can drive this track ,you can drive any track".I couldn't agree more(even though he didn't hear me).
After years of watching Bathurst on TV and two visits there,the first time ,the first year the Awesome GTR Godzilla ran and the next in 2007 when in the last part of the race light rain arrived to spice things up,it was time to drive the track myself ,even if it was only the sim version.
And it didn't dissapoint from the climb up the mountain and the run into the cutting and up over the top into the bumps before the dipper,and then the blast down Conrod before hard on the brakes into The Chase ,this track is a blast.
During practice i was having problems with my internet connection,which i traced to a new modem,so was in and out of the server.I was running in race trim and had got my times down from mid 2.21 into the low 2.20's and seemed stuck there.Every time i disco'ed and came back on Keith had seemed to pull another fast time out of the bag,a 2.19high,then a 2.19low and then he GREG MURPHY'ed us and was into the 2.18's.
I thought how the hell is he doing these times,i'm so on the edge it's not funny. Then Adam joins in and they are down into the 2.17's....ah Aliens.
Anyway time for Qualifying and the Front row consists of the Keith and Adam show ,then Matt Clark in one of the Dirty diesel BMW's and i surprise myself with a 2.18xx to slot into 4th place.
Race 1
After the formation lap(which i love) everyone makes a good start,Matt uses the BMW torque and pulls away from me up mountain straight but goes too hot into turn 2 on cold tyres and i slide on through myself into 3rd.
Adam and Keith are pulling away at the front and i am slowly being caught by a gaggle of cars ,Reggie,Matthais and Eric are soon to be with me.
From memory i hold them for a couple of laps then they follow me into the pits,we all make good stops and off we go again.
My good run come to an end as i brake just a tad too late for the last turn and run wide on exit as the boys all fly past.
The race is winding down and Adam who must have been in the pits again is chasing me down and gets me coming out of turn 2.
But the track bites him on the start/finish straight as he finds one of the notorius holes and i fly past into 5th...not bad i thought...i think i like Bathurst.
Race 2
I'll keep this short,was having a good race 2,til i found the hole on the last turn and disap
peared off to been seen again in the garage,Damn a DNF,i hate those 3 letters.
Really enjoyed the track,big ups to Eric for having the balls to run it even though it's still a work in progress.Thanks FVR.Thanks RD.Thanks to all the guys who turned up and had a shot at the mountain,the most famous race track IN THE WORLD.

Last time you raced there in september, Rhys hit fastest lap with his volvo in the low 1.53s. This wasn't with the mod so I wonder if those times are close to what we'll be running with the tweaks to the models for our atcc mod. any thoughts?

Guys anyone who will be racing MUST have some kind of custom skin.

I dont care what it is, but there must be NO white cars on track. If you are unable to figure out how to get a skin modified for the ATCC mod post here and I am sure one of the great skinners in ATCC will be able to help you out.

This race is our test broadcast for ATCC and will be used to promote it for more entries. So please be on your best behaviour.

Keith

:Rings Matt Clark: "dude paint em white.........logos? .... nah no logos, just white"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back